Melissa & Sergio (2019) Part #2

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, Robwin said:

I fail to see what everyone is going oveboard for with this Alexandra obsession, yes she has a good body and seems to fuck well lol but so have many others.

I have never been a big fan of hers.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Robwin said:

I fail to see what everyone is going overboard for with this Alexandra obsession, yes she has a good body and seems to fuck well lol but so have many others.

I have seen no other girl on vhtv that knows her way around the sex act like she does --If you do i would really like to find her on the archives and see for my self-- and she is dealing with the biggest cock ive seen on vhtv

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

I have seen no other girl on vhtv that knows her way around the sex act like she does --If you do i would really like to find her on the archives and see for my self-- and she is dealing with the biggest cock ive seen on vhtv

Not every girl wants their tonsils wrecked 😁😁

6 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Not every girl wants their tonsils wrecked 😁😁

Well kind of looks like which either end he goes in he still is going to get some of her tonsils --But she knows and uses every action in the world to attract a guy to her--She hasnt the straight out beauty of Dominessa or Melissa but she has a myriad of facial expressions that are just pure sexual come ons--I think since she has been visiting Sergio&Melissa their site has to be right up near the top in views