Lisa & Grant (2019) Part #2

• Replies 697
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Sparkles said:

totally.. even in the shower she is always hiding them.. 

I found it pretty strange that there was an issue with showing breasts but had no problem with full pussy show.

1 minute ago, Just In said:

I found it pretty strange that there was an issue with showing breasts but had no problem with full pussy show.

We may like it 😁 but she probably have some issues with them (normally from teenager times that may create traumas)  

Just now, Sparkles said:

We may like it 😁 but she probably have some issues with them (normally from teenager times that may create traumas)  

Yes I understand she has an issue but still a bit strange.☺️

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Just In said:

Never try and understand a woman pal, logic and women have never gone hand in hand lool

• Like 2

I neglected this apartment in past few days due to so many no-action or teasing parties. But when I went through what happened in past few days, the actions blown my mind. So hot and real. The type of actions that are hard to find in VH. A few armature young individuals fucked for pure pleasure, good camera coverage. Loved it. 

I hope the guests join as participants.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

The girl with the tree like tattoo on her face was a hot babe.

I've posted already Lisa and Grant take note!!!

Both girls were awesome. The nerdy looking girl did great. I like her very much.

2 minutes ago, zoifan said:

Both girls were awesome. The nerdy looking girl did great. I like her very much.

Hi Zoifan,

You know as well as I do that there has to be a lot of planned "shows" on VH to make money but contrary to what some people say I think this episode was unplanned and was simply three healthy open minded young people wanting to have sex cameras or no cameras.They are not even tenants.👍

• Upvote 1