Lisa & Grant (2019) Part #2

25 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

About Misty I think it's worth a try when she wants. Because it can't get more wrong than all the other things for poor Lisa lately did. 

But for quiet and calm Misty - it will be lost time and hopes. That's why I wrote - what is better for quiet&calm Misty not to open an apartment.

7000-2.jpg

7577541.jpg

10612.jpg

50323.jpg

Wild Misty - will be successful. At least with Misty will not be like with MMZ = when they did everything at Lisa, and then turned into monks. Only yesterday they started to do something interesting.

• Like 1

• Replies 697
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, groomy said:

But for quiet and calm Misty - it will be lost time and hopes. That's why I wrote - what is better for quiet&calm Misty not to open an apartment.

7000-2.jpg

7577541.jpg

10612.jpg

50323.jpg

Wild Misty - will be successful.

Guess she would be at least as wild as Nadia & Obi 😉

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Guess she would be at least as wild as Nadia & Obi 😉

Well, this level = lost time and hopes for Misty. 

By the way, Lisa even made VH-art. And her sport did not add to Top-6. Perhaps she need look at Isa (who is also sport-time now in Top) and Domi?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, life+90 said:

Poor Grant - will be forced to work (:biggrin:) hard on computer until 25 Aug.

WARTHUNDER.COM

How is the water, warriors? It is very important because, this summer, we will meet our comrades-in-arms - the commanders of naval vessels who will join our tankers and pilots in the big summer event. Operation H.E.A.T. begins!

How are we sure that they lost the other apartment and they are not planning to give it to the other two new girls we  saw there during the day 1?

A signed rental contact should not be this flimsy  and they can't just leave in one week. Property managements charge first and last month rent. As such, someone still paying the rent. That us why I guess this is a swap rather than abandoning the apartment. 

53 minutes ago, firewall said:

seems nadia and obi are back in the obi place, nadia is on cb right now and I recognize this place

Which Obi place? the one they stayed last week?

no the obi place we never seen on VH,

I saw them camming together on Cb when the apartment of nadia/brian was online and when nadia was not present in the apartment

I asked on cb where she was and she answered me she is with obi in her place

and I recognize this couch and the decoration when she was with obi on cb this is the same well for me she is back with obi in her place

4 minutes ago, firewall said:

no the obi place we never seen on VH,

I saw them camming together on Cb when the apartment of nadia/brian was online and when nadia was not present in the apartment

I asked on cb where she was and she answered me she is with obi in her place

and I recognize this couch and the decoration when she was with obi on cb this is the same well for me she is back with obi in her place

@zoifan and I am sure of this because this is the same paper on the wall 🙂

• Upvote 1