Lisa & Grant (2019) Part #2

• Replies 697
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, zoifan said:

Their last house had a promising start and Nadia had a great kick of fucking that guy. Not sure why it felt apart.

My guess is that they have such hard time finding male participant, because they do not want to share profit. Good qualified male talents won't appear on cam for free. So Nadia has to pay cut % to VH, manager and the male talent. Whereas camshows does not require any profit sharing.

What Nadia misses big time is that VH profit does not start over night. It is snow ball effect and viewers need to get the confident that usually something other than camshow happening in Nadia place.  I mean the confident that Zahia is building as we speak. 

Totally spot on, if Nadia needs to learn something then Zahia is a great example, camshows are good and all but if nothing happens in the house other than that people will lose interest very quickly,  i lost interest in Zahia couple weeks ago but thanks to Neal it has revived the place big time, still she needs to do more in my opinion.

As for Nadia, i don't think she can be like Misty but just doing cam shows won't help either, she needs to learn fast

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1