Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #11

Just now, Howard said:

Good points.  

She has reinvented herself using toys.  The next reinvention was using the back door. After that, the next step should be banging Paul in odd places (on the table, different positions, etc). But that won't happen because he has no libido.   I suppose the true next step in the 'evolution' might be Leora bringing home Mandigo while Paul plays video games at the local arcade.

Better yet she brings home the female of her choice and bangs her while making dark cloud watch and then kicks him to the curb. 

• Like 5

11 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Looks like they might be going out again :cry:

He's amazing, he's been up and about on and off for around three hours and he's only just remembered he's supposed to have a bad leg, at least it's the same leg as last night

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

As she looked happy even with Paul with her she must be going for another retail therapy session.

Maybe while she's out spending all that Ruble she can find him a JOB. 

• Like 2

For those that missed it, The invalid at eight o'clock this morning moved the bike from the hall onto the GR balcony......He's obviously not going out on that too soon....The leg injury must be serious😹😹😹If he was a horse the vet would put him down.👍

• Like 4

er hat kein krankes bein das ist alles nur fake damit er nichts zu arbeiten braucht.aber rlc muß sehr gut bezahlen jeden tag shoppen gehen jede nacht essen bestellen wo für braucht der faulenzer zu arbeiten.

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

For those that missed it, The invalid at eight o'clock this morning moved the bike from the hall onto the GR balcony......He's obviously not going out on that too soon....The leg injury must be serious😹😹😹If he was a horse the vet would put him down.👍

I did say place your bets on how long he would last with this exercise malarkey 2 day's, surprised me it lasted that long, as for the leg injury it only incapacitates him when he remembers.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Howard said:

Good points.  

She has reinvented herself using toys.  The next reinvention was using the back door. After that, the next step should be banging Paul in odd places (on the table, different positions, etc). But that won't happen because he has no libido.   I suppose the true next step in the 'evolution' might be Leora bringing home Mandigo while Paul plays video games at the local arcade.

Yes!! I forgot the toys, but the thing is, she doesn't have to do too much....little things to keep people's interest...like she kept her T shirt on in the bath and got it soaking wet...nice,different,.......her pubic landing strip....very nice, but whilst she let these things happen she has cut right back on one of her best assets...Erotic dancing, yes we get a little now and again, but nothing like we used to...and naked exercises .....always a crowd pleaser...perhaps caressing herself to orgasm with her body soaped up or better still with her body glistening with baby oil......🤔

But unfortunately her biggest problem is Paul's constant presence, she probably has a good five years left before the body starts to loose its exceptional quality ....Both of them need to address the problem of his negative affect ....it's a weight round her neck and constrictive.

If she needs some good constructive advice, she only has to contact me for ten minutes ( She knows where ) and I will be delighted to assist. If she has any brains at all, she would take me up on my offer, it would be beneficial to all concerned  😸😸😸

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Yes!! I forgot the toys, but the thing is, she doesn't have to do too much....little things to keep people's interest...like she kept her T shirt on in the bath and got it soaking wet...nice,different,.......her pubic landing strip....very nice, but whilst she let these things happen she has cut right back on one of her best assets...Erotic dancing, yes we get a little now and again, but nothing like we used to...and naked exercises .....always a crowd pleaser...perhaps caressing herself to orgasm with her body soaped up or getter still with her body glistening with baby oil......🤔

But unfortunately her biggest problem is Paul's constant presence, she probably has a good five years left before the body starts to loose its exceptional quality ....Both of them need to address the problem of his negative affect ....it's a weight round her neck and constrictive.

If she needs some good constructive advice, she only has to contact me for ten minutes ( She knows where ) and I will be delighted to assist. If she has any brains at all, she would take me up on my offer, it would be beneficial to all concerned  😸😸😸

I need her to contact me too. My den is way over due for a good cleaning. You know where to contact me it is active again.

• Like 3