Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #11

5 minutes ago, Pepe said:

I just had to chuckle at our mate that says they are saving for there future and that she is not high maintenance.

Depends whether you are comparing her with us or with Kim Kardashian ::)::)

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, scutus said:

Feel free to do your own price check.   

ps. I don't have to. You do a good enough job of that, on your own !!!     😂

Nice one.......:biggrin: Its only lent mate, my time will come :biggrin:::)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Pepe said:

I just had to chuckle at our mate that says they are saving for there future and that she is not high maintenance.

I have no way of knowing what money is being saved. But, I do price check some of the lingerie, and cosmetics she purchases. I am glad that I'm only indirectly supporting that budget.

Not to mention the carry in meals they get all hours of the day and night.  I live in a similar sized metropolitan area, it is impossible to get carry in deliveries the early morning hours that they do.

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, scutus said:

A quick price check on Bing. It is only $74.95 dollars. And, that is just one of the bottles, tubes, etc. she brought in.

Placing that bottle so conspicuously on the edge of the desk right in front of camera 11 was no mistake, Her way of sending us another message I think. :biggrin:

Edited by jimbo4
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, jimbo4 said:

Placing that bottle so conspicuously on the edge of the desk right in front of camera 11 was no mistake, Her way of sending us another message I think. :biggrin:

It is very possible Jimbo that you are edging toward " making a mountain out of a molehill ". She regularly leaves various shopping bags in a visible location, most likely not even thinking about it. Much the same way the shoes boxes remain in the hallway with their brand names visible. Do a number run on what normally sits on the edge of the tub.

Perhaps, RLC gets compensated for doing advertising. Not only clothing and cosmetics brands are put in view, but also for example KFC, Coca Cola, pizza stores, etc. Just a thought !!

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, scutus said:

It is very possible Jimbo that you are edging toward " making a mountain out of a molehill ". She regularly leaves various shopping bags in a visible location, most likely not even thinking about it. Much the same way the shoes boxes remain in the hallway with their brand names visible. Do a number run on what normally sits on the edge of the tub.

Perhaps, RLC gets compensated for doing advertising. Not only clothing and cosmetics brands are put in view, but also for example KFC, Coca Cola, pizza stores, etc. Just a thought !!

You could be right Scutus, but to see things in the bathroom is understandable, and the shoe boxes again are the same, but, I put it to you....I know and appreciate that in your eyes she can do no wrong....nothing wrong with that..but do you honestly believe that she has just happened to leave this rather expensive fake tanning lotion on the corner of the desk adjacent to the camera casually?....We must agree to disagree on her motives regarding this one I think. :biggrin:

• Like 1