Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #11

4 hours ago, scutus said:

A quick price check on Bing. It is only $74.95 dollars. And, that is just one of the bottles, tubes, etc. she brought in.

its near $200 in aus :huh:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Yep!! They are certainly living on the breadline....Unemployment benefit must be good.:biggrin: 

The most unemployment benefit you can get in Russia is 8000rb, $123 or £94 a month, but this is due to be doubled soon

• Like 2

It's almost 1 a.m. their time and Paul is on his computer and Leora is cleaning the apartment so what I'm going to do that is surprising me is go watch Lana because she's doing something I was hoping Leora will be doing today

• Like 2

1 minute ago, esanders9863 said:

it  almost 1 a.m. their time and Paul is on his computer and Leora is cleaning the apartment so what I'm going to do that is surprising me is go watch Lana because she's doing something I was hoping Leora will be doing today

And extremely open about it I might add.

• Like 3

Did anybody here notice that Maya & Leora were treated to a light-show last night in Krasnoyarsk?

WWW.FOXNEWS.COM

A meteor exploded while traveling over the skies of a Russian province on Saturday, creating a sound that some residents compared to a plane.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1