Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #11

1 minute ago, jimbo4 said:

I believe it carries the name of the youngest " self made " billionaire in history. 

It carries the name of people who only became famous for a sex tape.

• Like 4

Honestly, guys chill out, Leora and Paul aren't and shouldn't be so important to you. 

You know I've been watching Leora and Paul for over 5 years now and I love watching them.

The personal issues I'm currently having has brought me to these thoughts.

1/ My mother 83 had a breast removed last month due to breast cancer.

2/ Dad 90 needs open heart surgery and I need to drive him to the hospital tomorrow.

3/ I've had major surgery myself and trying to look after them too. Last night I was biting the pillow in pain.

My advice to you guys, just enjoy watching them. If you don't anymore move on to something else because life is to short to worry so much about what Leora and Paul do with their lives.

Nothing wrong writing negative things but also nothing wrong with writing something positive too.

As I'm not going to have my parents for much longer one day Leora and Paul will be gone too.

My question to you will you be worsed off not having the enjoyment of watching them and writing about them.

• Like 9

13 minutes ago, Pepe said:

It carries the name of people who only became famous for a sex tape.

But it also carries the name of shrewd people who played on other peoples gullibility.....Young girls and women who have been sucked into the clever marketing, for products that are no better but more expensive than others. Thanks in general to the power of the internet and social media. :cry:

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Pepe said:

Who says she is high maintenance, this stuff is not cheap.

2npi.png

A quick price check on Bing. It is only $74.95 dollars. And, that is just one of the bottles, tubes, etc. she brought in.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Honestly, guys chill out, Leora and Paul aren't and shouldn't be so important to you. 

You know I've been watching Leora and Paul for over 5 years now and I love watching them.

The personal issues I'm currently having has brought me to these thoughts.

1/ My mother 83 had a breast removed last month due to breast cancer.

2/ Dad 90 needs open heart surgery and I need to drive him to the hospital tomorrow.

3/ I've had major surgery myself and trying to look after them too. Last night I was biting the pillow in pain.

My advice to you guys, just enjoy watching them. If you don't anymore move on to something else because life is to short to worry so much about what Leora and Paul do with their lives.

Nothing wrong writing negative things but also nothing wrong with writing something positive too.

As I'm not going to have my parents for much longer one day Leora and Paul will be gone too.

My question to you will you be worsed off not having the enjoyment of watching them and writing about them.

I fully understand your feelings mate, but this is a forum where various people pass comments, positive or negative about the tenants in the apartments, as long as those comments are respectful then they carry as much weight as each other....Remember mate, people spend hard earned money to watch the apartments and feel they have the right to critique if need be, they also have the choice of continuing or discontinuing to watch, whichever they choose is their decision and I respect either one. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, scutus said:

A quick price check on Bing. It is only $74.95 dollars. And, that is just one of the bottles, tubes, etc. she brought in.

Are you F*****G with us Scutus...:biggrin::cry:

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, scutus said:

Quite cheap if you ask me.

• Like 2

Are you F*****G with us Scutus...:biggrin::cry:

Feel free to do your own price check.   

ps. I don't have to. You do a good enough job of that, on your own !!!     😂

• Like 1

Yep!! They are certainly living on the breadline....Unemployment benefit must be good.:biggrin: 

I just had to chuckle at our mate that says they are saving for there future and that she is not high maintenance.

• Like 2