Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #11

2 hours ago, esanders9863 said:

I really don't understand this forum anymore because I am basically saying the same thing but instead I feel I'm being ostracized for not saying what I supposed to be saying in order to fit in, so with that I am sorry and I will not try to have too many independent thoughts and I will try to direct my thoughts along the line of everyone else

Don't sweat it esanders9863...Be your own person, You should, and I emphasise Should get more respect by having your own thoughts and not following the masses, Your views on this forum should be just as valuable as anyone else's, as long as it does not contravene the rules....Although the majority of members do get along, it is not a popularity club...You pay your fees, you've earned the right to have your say, anyway you wish to say it. Life is all about opinions...good or bad.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, cupcup said:

lol i don't think ive ever seen him cook or get himself food 

He'll buy food in, and he's been known to eat leftover pizza for breakfast, but that's just about the limit of his abilities 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Pepe said:

She could pu n a trash bag and make it look good.

Can you imagine what  you will see in stores if she did that ' Hefty Beauty bags'  that's right look like the Princess herself with  Hefty Beauty bags for your next beauty sleep

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Pepe said:

Leora this is what I am looking for so if you could find it in your heart to make Pepe happy any time you wish.😉😍

Just a suggestion.

Leorae537e11714044a4400d4.png

Oh dear God is that her, she looks sexy as hell ( with her black on black on black Panties, bra, and stockings on)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, esanders9863 said:

Oh dear God is that her, she looks sexy as hell ( with her black on black on black Panties, bra, and stockings on)

Absolutely is her.One of my Favs.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Pepe said:

Leora this is what I am looking for so if you could find it in your heart to make Pepe happy any time you wish.😉😍

Just a suggestion.

Leorae537e11714044a4400d4.png

Stockings I can handle, but if she ever puts on suspenders as well, I'll be off to the cardiologist again if I live that long

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

Stockings I can handle, but if she ever puts on suspenders as well, I'll be off to the cardiologist again if I live that long

Suspenders and a Hefty,Hefty Flex trash bag now that is sexy.

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

She has a good collection of suspenders, but never wears them...having said that, she has many items in her lingerie draw that we have only seen once or maybe twice that are quite interesting....Perhaps she should turn her imagination towards livening things up....As I have mentioned before, because of the constraints the presence of the invalid puts on her, sometimes Quality beats Quantity ....She should understand what I am implying, she has said numerous times in the past that she becomes bored very quickly.......So do other people Little One...Only you have the cure for it. ::)

• Like 4