B3 Blair & Mike/Amalia & Chris General Topic April / May 2019

4 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Salma, although not my cup of tea physically, was great tonight...The way she was licking her lips when Blair was giving Mike a BJ suggests to me that she wanted a go and she bats for both sides. Whatever her sexual preferences, she's 1 young horny girl and can only get better with age...a bit like a fine red wine 😁

sounds like Salma was the cats meow tonight.  don't think for one second that she is just a clit licking kitty as none of them are.  i heard that she has a kid already and she is only 18, maybe 19 at the most.  she is strictly there to boost subscriptions.  however, it sounds like she is the one to be there to do just that!

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

She went further with Mike than any other girl has...I reckon she can get what she wants...

it sounds like she went further with mike because of blair.  blair found a girl that would boost her ratings and that's all there is to it.  the sad part is blair doesn't care about her and mikes relationship as long as she gets invited back.  could you imagine what happened in B2 the night the lights went out in Georgia?

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

it sounds like she went further with mike because of blair.  blair found a girl that would boost her ratings and that's all there is to it.  the sad part is blair doesn't care about her and mikes relationship as long as she gets invited back.  could you imagine what happened in B2 the night the lights went out in Georgia?

I have to disagree with you on this one Harley.  I don't know Blair from Adam but she is super sensative where Mike is concerned.  As I understand it they have been together a long time. She did let Salma suck his balls while she was giving him a BJ but that's the furthest she has let anyone go and I personally think it was partly as a reward to Salma for the nice orgasm Salma gave her.  Blair and the whole world knows she can trust Mike completely so she's not worried about Salma getting with him on or off cam.  I'm sure giving Salma an inch with Mike did help her ratings some but Blair cares a lot more about Mike than she does about ratings. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Loraine moved in to Blair 

How do you mean moved in to Blair?  It looked like she just went into the room, talked to Blair for a minute while Mike was in the kitchen and then grabbed her towel and left.  Maybe she just wanted to take a shower.

I have often been critical of RLC, but this time I have to congratulate the creative RLC, having Salma as a tantra masseuse was a real stroke of genius, she managed to liven up these apartments, the only thing I hope for now, every five minutes there is no tantric massage, otherwise it becomes like Adelita or Pam with her dildo, but for new people, to know how an evening ends, just see how much communication there is between the girls who speak in the their ears, the more there is, the more important will be the evening

RIP normal house,welcome click bate,tease Barca house.So Real watching them eating and combining what "movie" would they do..then Barca mistress Blair directing the scenes..you do this..don't do that..it was worthwhile of best Barca crap.Some coments Regard..wish that girl did that..maybe next time..bla bla..would expect people(that are rlc clients for long time)already knew how it is..didn't happen more because that was what was planied,the two girls join d the couple to get views and put bigger show,in end was just in other thousands times..couple had sex,the others girls leaved after scenes over.Its like there is an road with big holes in an spot..but you still knowing it will pass every time by that same spot..damaging your car.Its sad that with the arriving of Barca girls to stay as couples in this house we lost an perfectly fine couple house and "win" another show house.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, ze81 said:

RIP normal house,welcome click bate,tease Barca house.So Real watching them eating and combining what "movie" would they do..then Barca mistress Blair directing the scenes..you do this..don't do that..it was worthwhile of best Barca crap.Some coments Regard..wish that girl did that..maybe next time..bla bla..would expect people(that are rlc clients for long time)already knew how it is..didn't happen more because that was what was planied,the two girls join d the couple to get views and put bigger show,in end was just in other thousands times..couple had sex,the others girls leaved after scenes over.Its like there is an road with big holes in an spot..but you still knowing it will pass every time by that same spot..damaging your car.Its sad that with the arriving of Barca girls to stay as couples in this house we lost an perfectly fine couple house and "win" another show house.

I could be wrong but I do believe you are free to leave at any time.  Nobody is forcing you to watch this.  Nobody is forcing you to pay.  Just a thoght.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Sergio said:

I have often been critical of RLC, but this time I have to congratulate the creative RLC, having Salma as a tantra masseuse was a real stroke of genius, she managed to liven up these apartments, the only thing I hope for now, every five minutes there is no tantric massage, otherwise it becomes like Adelita or Pam with her dildo, but for new people, to know how an evening ends, just see how much communication there is between the girls who speak in the their ears, the more there is, the more important will be the evening

I said earlier.."something about Salma".. not been watching in a while but wasn't she the one who came earlier for less than a week but had to leave quickly?..

14 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Salma, although not my cup of tea physically, was great tonight...The way she was licking her lips when Blair was giving Mike a BJ suggests to me that she wanted a go and she bats for both sides. Whatever her sexual preferences, she's 1 young horny girl and can only get better with age...a bit like a fine red wine 😁

Indeed,,, NagaC

9 minutes ago, adamneve said:

I said earlier.."something about Salma".. not been watching in a while but wasn't she the one who came earlier for less than a week but had to leave quickly?..

Yes that was her.