B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 April #2

1 minute ago, Fagen said:

Loraine is so damn hot the way she bates now

Yes she is.  I like watching her but to be honest there is no comparison to what Elvira and Adelita do together.  There are 2 friends and lovers that can't seem to get enough of each other and they make it different every single time.  No show, nothing fake for the cameras, just 2 lovely girls who take a lot of pleasure in making each other happy.  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Yes she is.  I like watching her but to be honest there is no comparison to what Elvira and Adelita do together.  There are 2 friends and lovers that can't seem to get enough of each other and they make it different every single time.  No show, nothing fake for the cameras, just 2 lovely girls who take a lot of pleasure in making each other happy.  

All this fucking masturbation on RLC these day has turned them into Chaturbate...except Chaturbate is always under full lighting, the close ups are way better...and...oh yeah ITS FUCKING FREE!

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Noldus said:

We've seen Elvira pack her big suitcase and she passes 120 days next week. So it will probably be a party for her and she will leave, If she doesn't get renewed for another month, but I doubt it now

I would think after 120 Days she's had her ass there long enough.  Time to pack, pull a Hank Snow and Move On.  :biggrin: