B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 April #2

2 hours ago, dontgetnone said:

I have a question for you Starider or actually any of you gents who have been here since the dawn of time.  Have there ever been any girls on RLC who fucked each other with a strap-on?  I've heard a lot of stories about the things some of the past girls have done but nobody has ever mentioned that.  Just curious.  That's something I would love to see and not just because it's the only way I can fuck a woman anymore.  

When Carina and Sabrina were in the apartment where Martina and Roberto now reside. A strap on was used on occasion. I do not recall which one for sure wore the strap on. But I think it was Carina.

5 minutes ago, scutus said:

When Carina and Sabrina were in the apartment where Martina and Roberto now reside. A strap on was used on occasion. I do not recall which one for sure wore the strap on. But I think it was Carina.

Oh hell that is correct I remember that now that you mention it, Halfhiemers is setting in in my younger age. LOL

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Oh hell that is correct I remember that now that you mention it, Halfhiemers is setting in in my younger age. LOL

I just got through checking the archives. There is a video of them using a strap on in the Carina and Sabrina premium members video section ( page 4 ). That plays loud and clear.

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, Noldus said:

We've seen Elvira pack her big suitcase and she passes 120 days next week. So it will probably be a party for her and she will leave, If she doesn't get renewed for another month, but I doubt it now

another month? God, I hope not, all things, even beautiful things, must end, anyway congratulations on your new image, she is always in our hearts

21 minutes ago, Sergio said:

another month? God, I hope not, all things, even beautiful things, must end, anyway congratulations on your new image, she is always in our hearts

Thanks Sergio 😉 Kami left us and then I have to take the next beauty 🙂 

4 minutes ago, moos54 said:

But she left too 😉

You know, after a long-standing relationship, it's easy to fall in "long distance love"  😉 
In Norwegian we say; Forandring fryder - change delights 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Noldus said:

You know, after a long-standing relationship, it's easy to fall in "long distance love"  😉 
In Norwegian we say; Forandring fryder - change delights 

Who is the girl on your profile photo?

14 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

As for Mila, she was good during the first 2/3 of her stay the first time around and this time around from what I can remember reading and I seen the videos of her and Elvira and I know I'm going to catch all kinds of hell for this but they weren't that great in my opinion.  The last 1/3 of her 2 visits to RLC have been the same.  She becomes distant and is doin't whatever she does mainly out of the apartment.  If she comes back and I know she will, she will be exactly the same as her last to stopovers!!

Mila is a great and beautiful girl, and when she was in a good mood B4 was always fun to watch it. But i think one of the reasons that she became distant the last month of her stay was when  RLC put Laura next to her and moving Elvira from her own room to the double room with Adelita. I like Adelita but RLC should put her to Laima's bedroom after laima left. When this happened all the shows between Mila and Elvira which we all have enjoyed...stopped. I am wondering....WTF they were thinking in RLC by doing all this changes. The other reason was Bea.... that girl especially last month was always got in between Mila and her friends and she never let her alone to have fun with her friends...every fucking night was in Mila's bedroom. If that useless left earlier from the house i believe Mila would behave differentlly.

• Like 2