Sonya & Paul & Marie (2019) Part #1

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they really didn't do anything of interest. they were near the bottom of apts that i looked at. now i can spend less time searching for moments that don't exist. maybe they can move to spygasm. how are stella/stephen doing there? oh i forgot. i don't care! anyway good luck to them somewhere else!

Just now, golfer06 said:

they really didn't do anything of interest. they were near the bottom of apts that i looked at. now i can spend less time searching for moments that don't exist. maybe they can move to spygasm. how are stella/stephen doing there? oh i forgot. i don't care! anyway good luck to them somewhere else!

They are no longer there. Read in Spygasm topic. They closed all places with Russian people.

17 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

They are no longer there. Read in Spygasm topic. They closed all places with Russian people.

just checked the spygasm thread & it looks like voyeurland as we've known it may be ending soon!

On 5/3/2019 at 3:25 PM, Amy3 said:

Indeed, ignorance is bliss! I do have to wonder if the truth of the matter would change your opinion, all of us really. Of course one can likely never know the truth of much of anything. Yet, this is the crux of it. Indeed, this is where the tire hits the road and the morality of this entertainment imprints upon the viewer. Who knows, perhaps one day we all get to find out the full story.  

Sorry, just thinking and typing, please take no offense. I’m not overly religious. For all I know nothing in this life matters at all. 

i have no idea what all that means.

im just here to have fun.