Sonya & Paul & Marie (2019) Part #1

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

45 minutes ago, phil4466 said:

Well, a few others don't seem to have noticed. Plus they have been fucking for 24 hours at least ... It began on thursday ...

The "it's friday" was because it's only when they do their stuff.  Not because other houses.  The nose of sonia explains their "energy"

Being picky, begun at 6am of their time (friday 😁) and at this hour with a bit gap of time (7H-8H) after last moment of sex

15 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

They had a threesome yesterday too. Looked not as staged as the friday parties...

In bedroom?? checking timelime (unless it was more then 24H ago) it was already Friday 😁

In part agree.. and at least the oligarch wasn't present in that party.. only during the week) 

I really like what I see in this apartment. I think all three are creating a wonderful relationship! I just think they should be drugged a little less, it is horrible to see the continuous gestures moving the mouth and jaw as if they were unhinged or continually with the nose. They get too high and this is going to end badly.

I think Marie was or is involved in a sexual spiral with oligarchs who didn't know or know how to get out. Maybe for excessive money debts, who knows!!! She is beautiful and she has to know how to get out of there and start enjoying with people her age or at least with whom she wants to be, as she has done now with Sonia and Paul. Marie, BE free!!!

17 hours ago, waldi said:

vhtv debe imponer restricciones a algunas personas que aparecen aquí en vista de su edad; chicos con grandes barrigas 😝  simplemente ridículo  😂 entre las muchachas atractivas  😀

My opinion is that VH has to start acting with regard to excessive drug use especially in this apartment. Also so that they do not reappear "camels" of old age to collect all these excesses of drugs with sexual favours of these girls so young. Personally I would not like to see that VH becomes a big brothel because of drugs or webcam girls...

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Gudari said:

Personally I would not like to see that VH becomes a big brothel because of drugs or webcam girls...

Vhtv will become what participants want, not what you would like it to be. Those are their lives, not yours; you only got privilege to sneak at them and watch the action from hidden place; that means, you have no right to judge and telling them what's good or what's wrong, or to generate wishes towards them, unless they ask for it; the only right you have is to watch; of course, only if you pay for it;

• Like 2

On 4/20/2019 at 11:49 PM, Gudari said:

Personally I would not like to see that VH becomes a big brothel because of drugs or webcam girls...

...and yet you (and I) are helping to create the very situation you are decrying by making it sufficiently profitable for the participants to sell themselves for our perverse amusement. A little humility might be appropriate here.

• Like 3

This apartment makes me nervous just to see it!!! They start talking, they get naked, they go out to smoke or whatever they do..., each one goes a different side, they all come back to the couch, two minutes back out to smoke or whatever... They go back to each other side, they reunite all on the couch, start arguing, one of them begins to suck the cock of one of them, two minutes, stop and get back to talk or discuss. Will come out again... Horrible!!!

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Gudari said:

This apartment makes me nervous just to see it!!! They start talking, they get naked, they go out to smoke or whatever they do..., each one goes a different side, they all come back to the couch, two minutes back out to smoke or whatever... They go back to each other side, they reunite all on the couch, start arguing, one of them begins to suck the cock of one of them, two minutes, stop and get back to talk or discuss. Will come out again... Horrible!!!

pretty much agree. very little interest here.