Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #12

10 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

I'm lucky I have a generator, I need it for my CPAP machine. Also I don't miss any action.

I have one of those CPAP Machines.  Have had it for 5 Years now and only used it for 6 Months at the most. The most annoying thing I have ever had.  Most times I just drift off to sleep in my Computer Chair for a Couple Hours at a time.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I have one of those CPAP Machines.  Have had it for 5 Years now and only used it for 6 Months at the most. The most annoying thing I have ever had.  Most times I just drift off to sleep in my Computer Chair for a Couple Hours at a time.

Been a user for 12 years. Can't live without my CPAP machine

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Pepe has a few of those too I look good in especially the speedo.

In Australia, we call speedo's "Dick Stickers"

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

I really like to believe Leora was really looking emotional in the guest room, hopefully by reading all of our comments oh how much she will be missed if we ever learn that she has left us.. but hopefully she will keep us in her world for a long time to come

13 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

I really like to believe Leora was really looking emotional in the guest room, hopefully by reading all of our comments oh how much she will be missed if we ever learn that she has left us.. but hopefully she will keep us in her world for a long time to come

She was emotional because she was looking at something that included Sarah Brightman singing " Time to say Goodby "😹😹....And to all the doom merchants.....no it's not an omen .😹.....Or is it ? 😹😹😹