Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #12

Just now, Pepe said:

What I should have said is criticism is what got us 5 hours of fun. 

Dark cloud not being present probably had something to do with it also.  Just a thought.  😁

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Leora,

You out did yourself almost, it was amazing. I know you can get to total loss of control and bliss you have to let yourself get there your holding back.  I can see it in those sweet sexy eyes when you look at the camera.

Your the best and I welcome the time you share with us.

3 minutes ago, scutus said:

Dark cloud not being present probably had something to do with it also.  Just a thought.  😁

Absolutely that helped a lot too.

I will take being shut up any day. 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

That was the OLD Leora back....Stupendous !!!    

That's exactly right and my guess because of different changes that has been going on, we have gotten used to her squeezing in the time to do this but we forgot that back in the day this was normal and natural for her because sometimes she will take longer just to dance around or sometimes she would do some sexy exercising or sometimes she would do a combination of different things and yes back then she made everything look sexual

• Upvote 1

super leora du bist und bleibst die beste ohne den faulenzer bist du ein ganz anderer mensch positiv gemeint wenn er nämlich da ist zieht er dich nur nach unten.ohne ihn kannst du dein leben noch besser genießen denke mal daran es ist nur ein guter tipp.

33 minutes ago, Pepe said:

What I should have said is criticism is what got us 5 hours of fun. 

Absolutely!! And the fact as Scutus says " the cloud" was not present.....

• Like 1