Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #12

4 hours ago, Pepe said:

It's getting warmer because she's heating up. My guess is that she has not read any comments recently. 

I think Leora is solely responsible for global warming!!! It's probably why Putin sent her to Siberia to melt the ice to give him easier access to all the oil!!!!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, scutus said:

Dark cloud not being present probably had something to do with it also.  Just a thought.  😁

Exactly!!, and that was why she has had her critics, that coupled with the constant rehearsed and choreographed situations that they conspired in, culminating with the finger and the rest of the evening in question, which I believe you did not witness fully at the time due to an appointment.....I fully realize that my views, along with some other peoples were probably a minority.....nonetheless they were honest, and as much deserving of airing as others that just offer constant praise for substandard performances.

All about different opinions, that's all. But today was as I mentioned earlier, similar to the Leora of yesteryear, a free spirit, able to express herself as only she can...And a delight to witness.😸

4 hours ago, esanders9863 said:

That's exactly right and my guess because of different changes that has been going on, we have gotten used to her squeezing in the time to do this but we forgot that back in the day this was normal and natural for her because sometimes she will take longer just to dance around or sometimes she would do some sexy exercising or sometimes she would do a combination of different things and yes back then she made everything look sexual

It was noticeable that sadly from my point of view she has trimmed her pubic landing strip....still there, but thinner....Not the end of the world, just an observation.😼

• Like 1

4 hours ago, raul399 said:

Everyone thinks I'm crazy ... But yesterday I think I saw her in a cafe eating sushi

Most People I Know Think I'm Crazy. hehehe

I was at this concert awesome tonight.

• Like 1