B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 April #4

Just now, Fagen said:

Not much going on in b1

I'm well aware of that...but looking at the thumbnails B1 was just behind...I wasn't beefing up B1 by any stretch of the imagination. RLC as a whole just isn't doing it for me right now...

I've just got my cynical head on tonight...😏

56 minutes ago, mikeusa said:

I have been awake. where have you been?

I recognize that I am an idiot, if everyone is happy to see these shows, RLC is right to recruit this type of girls, enjoy these moments of real life

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Hey Zzak...I thought you had a bit of taste. Didn't see you getting sucked into this show shit...😏

Say hello 2 Angelina and Serafima 4 me, Spicy Boy... :biggrin:

1 minute ago, Sergio said:

I recognize that I am an idiot, if everyone is happy to see these shows, RLC is right to recruit this type of girls, enjoy these moments of real life

You are definitely not an idiot....I for one don't like shows....but you can't blame the girls at all....Blame the people who wanted the girls to magically morph into lesbians

• Like 6

21 minutes ago, Sexytreach said:

You are definitely not an idiot....I for one don't like shows....but you can't blame the girls at all....Blame the people who wanted the girls to magically morph into lesbians

Having some somewhat natural loving sexual moments with another girl is nothing like the chatterbox bate-a-thon shows that are being done more often.  

And quite different than a girl openly masturbating to please herself and not an obvious show.

None of what is going on is true voyerism

Of course I can no longer actually see the action, cause I cancelled my subscription exactly because of where RLC has been heading for the most part. 

• Like 5

45 minutes ago, happyone said:

Having some somewhat natural loving sexual moments with another girl is nothing like the chatterbox bate-a-thon shows that are being done more often.  

And quite different than a girl openly masturbating to please herself and not an obvious show.

Of course I can no longer actually see the action, cause I cancelled my subscription exactly because of where RLC has been heading for the most part. 

I couldn't have said it better myself

51 minutes ago, happyone said:

Yes....I might just join you when my sub runs out...for all your reasons...

• Like 1

I know some of you will disagree with me, but I prefer to see shows , even staged, and action instead of girls watching their cells all night long ... When they do nothing, subscribers criticise,I'm of them...  and when they do something, even if it is staged, some criticise as well ... 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1