B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 April #4

29 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

It's because they're not lesbian, IMO...It's just an act...

I don't know.  That was some serious pussy eating last night.  They could have easily faked it like many of the other girls in Barcelona have done but they didn't.  They just aren't serious kissers I guess.

before being alone, saying that these apartments in Barcelona have become a farce, now it seems to me that there are more like-minded people, in the same way

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

I don't know.  That was some serious pussy eating last night.  They could have easily faked it like many of the other girls in Barcelona have done but they didn't.  They just aren't serious kissers I guess.

What gets me about these girls is that during the day, and unless its a show, if they are lesbian, they show no indication. There's no intimacy, touching or kissing. Then it's as if someone comes along with a clapper board and shouts 'Action'...and they kick into lesbian mode. After the event it's back to normal again as if nothing has happened...I've been following RLC for quite a while now, probably too long, but, personally, there haven't been many girl/girl relationships I've thought go beyond a show...

• Like 2

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

What gets me about these girls is that during the day, and unless its a show, if they are lesbian, they show no indication. There's no intimacy, touching or kissing. Then it's as if someone comes along with a clapper board and shouts 'Action'...and they kick into lesbian mode. After the event it's back to normal again as if nothing has happened...I've been following RLC for quite a while now, probably too long, but, personally, there haven't been many girl/girl relationships I've thought go beyond a show...

Click Bait Barcelona Burlesque Style 🤔

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I think synchronised dildoing could be the next Olympic sport. Obviously the other countries will be fighting for 2nd and 3rd because Russia will win hands (or fingers) down...:biggrin:

Is dueling dildo's the same as dueling banjo's ? They both make music  and cause people to sing and dance ? 😎

• Like 1

Just now, Thestarider said:

Is dueling dildo's the same as dueling banjo's ? They both make music  and cause people to sing and dance ? 😎

It ridiculously stupid and Loraine should never have been involved with RLC.

• Like 1