B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 April #4

34 minutes ago, winnlove said:

Happy, I'm serious about health, and I'm not the only one ... ok? , then your jokes ... You keep them.

If it was something serious, of course I would not be joking about it--but she has a pain in the throat

I think you over reacted IMO

1 minute ago, winnlove said:

I completely agree with you. I also hope it does not matter. Thank you for your understanding, and your human side. (This is obviously not the case for some here ... they will recognize themselves) Thank you Dontgetnone. 

Winnlove, the girls health and safety is of utmost importance to me too. If you were here last year when Nicole had her scary seizures, you'd realise I'm 1 of the first to worry about any of the girls. We were just trying to be a little lighthearted because it was obvious to me that her condition doesn't appear to be life threatening...as she just showed when she shot out of bed to answer her phone...

• Like 2

il y a 8 minutes, nagachilli2 a dit :

Well thank god she's not too bedridden that she can't use her phone...😏

Naga, arrête! ok? Elle peut au moins utiliser son téléphone, c'est bien. Au moins elle peut avertir ses proches si quelque chose ne va pas dans ces cas là… Comprends les choses au lieu de détourner en plaisanteries!!

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Winnlove, the girls health and safety is of utmost importance to me too. If you were here last year when Nicole had her scary seizures, you'd realise I'm 1 of the first to worry about any of the girls. We were just trying to be a little lighthearted because it was obvious to me that her condition doesn't appear to be life threatening...as she just showed when she shot out of bed to answer her phone...

Gents it might be a good idea if we all lighten up just a bit.  Otherwise we ALL may strain something 😉

1 minute ago, winnlove said:

Naga, stop! okay? She can at least use her phone, that's fine. At least she can warn her relatives if something is wrong in these cases ... Understand things instead of diverting into jokes!

Gladly...You are being silly now. Do you really think she looks in a bad way, sitting up, eating soup with a makeshift so called 'neck brace' on?...I'll stop before you embarrass yourself even more...

• Like 2

il y a 2 minutes, nagachilli2 a dit :

NagaWinnlove, the girls health and safety is of utmost importance to me too. If you were here last year when Nicole had her scary seizures, you'd realise I'm 1 of the first to worry about any of the girls. We were just trying to be a little lighthearted because it was obvious to me that her condition doesn't appear to be life threatening...as she just showed when she shot out of bed to answer her phone... 

Naga, oui j'étais là quand Nicole a eu ses crises. Je l'ai vécu de la même façon que maintenant avec Pam. Quand un problème de santé arrive à l'une de ses filles,(ou à d'autres occupants RLC) il est évident que je m'inquiète , comme beaucoup de gens très humains. Pour Nicole cela a été assez grave, amis elle s'en ai sorti. Sa santé semble meilleure (je la vois de temps en temps à VHTV). Mais, je ne supporte pas et je ne suis pas le seul, des plaisanteries de mauvais goût quand il s'agit de santé. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Gents it might be a good idea if we all lighten up just a bit.  Otherwise we ALL may strain something 😉

Some of us are trying to keep it light--someone just attacks us 

When I am sick, I want to be happy, smile, and laugh --and I want to die the same way. 

• Like 1

il y a 1 minute, nagachilli2 a dit :

Gladly...You are being silly now. Do you really think she looks in a bad way, sitting up, eating soup with a makeshift so called 'neck brace' on?...I'll stop before you embarrass yourself even more...

Il vaut mieux, car tu n'as pas l'impression d'être ridicule devant tout le monde? 

1 minute ago, happyone said:

When I am sick, I want to be happy, smile, and laugh --and I want to die the same way. 

I couldn't agree more Happy.  I feel exactly the same way

4 minutes ago, happyone said:

I recently recovered from an entire month of pneumonia and although I didn't feel good my attitude was good and I didn't lose my sense of humor.  I hope we all maintain good attitude and sense of humor when we are ill. Being grumpy isn't going to make us feel better.  Just my opinion

• Like 1