B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 April #4

il y a 3 minutes, dontgetnone a dit :

Get well soon Pam 

Hi Dontgetnone. I agree with you, and you see, last night my concern for Pam was right. Having a neck brace, often it is for a cervical or spine problem too..So a state of health to watch closely.

3 minutes ago, winnlove said:

Hi Dontgetnone. I agree with you, and you see, last night my concern for Pam was right. Having a neck brace, often it is for a cervical or spine problem too..So a state of health to watch closely.

Yes your concern was right but to be honest I don't think there is a single member of this forum that doesn't feel concern for anyone who is sick or injured.  Some just choose not to express it publicly. 

everyone can rest easy, Pam is back and it looks like she's okay, I think tonight she can start masturbating again, for the revelers in this apartment, the girls bought some wings, so soon they party to the angels

il y a 3 minutes, Fagen a dit :

It was more like some wet dishtowels or something they wrapped around her neck, and Pam just got back now with the other girls. 

Oui, je vois ça et content de la revoir dans la maison. 

Just now, Fagen said:

It was more like some wet dishtowels or something they wrapped around her neck, and Pam just got back now with the other girls.

I see she is back now and that's good.  Based on what I saw yesterday it didn't look like anything serious because she got up and got her phone and she seemed to be fairly talkative.  I think if it was a serious injury she would know and tell the other girls "Hey, something is bad wrong" and they would have gotten her to a doctor or hospital. 

46 minutes ago, winnlove said:

Not to step on anyone's toes--but like I said yesterday--you overreacted--she only had a severe sore throat like I said last night. But I am glad it was not something serious.

il y a 11 minutes, happyone a dit :

Not to step on anyone's toes--but like I said yesterday--you overreacted--she only had a severe sore throat like I said last night.  

Je ne marche pas sur les pieds de quelqu'un. Je réagis juste, comme quand je portais une minerve suite à un accident, et ce pendant quelques mois. C'est seulement pour cela que je m'inquiétais hier, au sujet de Pam, par pour autre chose. Je pensais juste à cette période douloureuse comme peuvent avoir pleins de gens, sans qu'ils le veuillent.

il y a 6 minutes, menouscope2015 a dit :

Has Olya been seduced by Adelita's dark Side of the force ?  She passes all her time with her instead of Ariela ... Did I miss something between Olya and Ariela ? 

I do not know, but it seems to me that Olya slept in the living room alone one night last week. For now, I do not know anymore. It is true that for some time, She is often with Adelita, including masturbating together in her room. Maybe Adelita is looking for a presence, following the absence of Elvira ...