B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 April #4

2 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

I recently recovered from an entire month of pneumonia and although I didn't feel good my attitude was good and I didn't lose my sense of humor.  I hope we all maintain good attitude and sense of humor when we are ill. Being grumpy isn't going to make us feel better.  Just my opinion

I certainly would not want the people around me when I am sick not to joke, laugh, and be themselves- 

Why make them miserable also, because I already know they are probably concerned anyway.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, winnlove said:

Naga, yes I was there when Nicole had her seizures. I lived it the same way as now with Pam. When a health problem happens to one of her daughters, (or to other RLC occupants) it is obvious that I am worried, like many very human people. For Nicole this was serious enough, friends she got out. Her health seems better (I see her from time to time at VHTV). But, I can not stand and I'm not the only one, jokes of bad taste when it comes to health. 

I was told earlier of her health issues and I can see for myself that she isn't that bad. If she obviously wasn't well, my posts would reflect that. You should know that most of my posts I like to keep lighthearted, but apologies if I offended you. It wasn't my intention...

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

So Naga my noble English friend you were in the health care industry for 41 years?  If you don't mind my asking were you paid by the hour or by the bed pan?😀

Naga I hope you didn't take offense at that post.  It was just another attempt to lighten things up a bit.  It was getting too serious here.  I applaud anyone who makes helping others in the health care industry their career.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Naga I hope you didn't take offense at that post.  It was just another attempt to lighten things up a bit.  It was getting too serious here.  I applaud anyone who makes helping others in the health care industry their career.

Not at all Dont...😉

Just now, maxfactor said:

Another event in the making for Loraine's room...this should be as creepy as the last :dodgy:

I'm watching them get prepared.  It might be good if it was just Olya and Adelita but I don't expect much with Lorraine involved.

Just now, menouscope2015 said:

Lorraine has her hair attached ... if something happens, maybe we'll see her réaction ... Hope she won't pull her hair in her face again ... 

She probably will just like she is keeping her thighs tight shut like a steel trap right now.