Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #13

28 minutes ago, Pepe said:

I am just hoping for a cloud free day.

I concur Pep. The cloudless/shadowless days of the past were usually interesting and quite nice. As was the times someone would take their time about things and desired to apply extra make up at times and at times dress in attire with satin and/or lace and sometimes sheer. Also, the high cut shirts were quite appealing. It's good to reminisce about some things. None the less, that someone is still certainly quite amazing and attractive. Some of those things may have not mattered much to someone there, but to quite a number of others they certainly did.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, Pepe said:

I am just hoping for a cloud free day.

At this point I really don't think it matters if he's home or not because the last time she actually bated, he was home but lately as he's been gone she has not bated, so right now it could happen today or it may not happen because lately it's really hard to tell anymore.

38 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

I concur Pep. The cloudless/shadowless days of the past were usually interesting and quite nice. As was the times someone would take their time about things and desired to apply extra make up at times and at times dress in attire with satin and/or lace and sometimes sheer. Also, the high cut shirts were quite appealing. It's good to reminisce about some things. None the less, that someone is still certainly quite amazing and attractive. Some of those things may have not mattered much to someone there, but to quite a number of others they certainly did.

She is taking Eva out for a walk.....now when she returns does she go out on her own again, does she amuse herself wasting time until the germ arrives home, or does she stay in and have a marathon session as we know she is capable, of if she cares enough,?

????????? 😺

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

At this point I really don't think it matters if he's home or not because the last time she actually bated, he was home but lately as he's been gone she has not bated, so right now it could happen today or it may not happen because lately it's really hard to tell anymore.

It's not about whether there is a cloud or not. Things  are so much less rushed and not quite as programmed when only the sunshines.

• Like 5

Just now, jimbo4 said:

She is taking Eva out for a walk.....now when she returns does she go out on her own again, does she amuse herself wasting time until the germ arrives home, or does she stay in and have a marathon session as we know she is capable, of if she cares enough,?

????????? 😺

Your guess is good as anyones but it would make a perfect day to just stay in and spend the day with us.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Your guess is good as anyones but it would make a perfect day to just stay in and spend the day with us.

Has Yvonne ever saw and barked at you when she has had her out for walks my striped little friend ? 🙂

• Like 1

Just now, Nicholas said:

Has Yvonne ever saw and barked at you when she has had her out for walks my striped little friend ? 🙂

That's me she is barking at when she is at the front door.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Pepe said:

It's not about whether there is a cloud or not. Things  are so much less rushed and not quite as programmed when only the sunshines.

You really have to go back recently when he was home because she did some things that she hasn't done in a long time like actually exercising totally nude in the guest room and as he sat down in the living room she surprisingly laid down in front of him and proceeded to put both of her legs behind her head as she was totally nude towards the camera so again this was done as he was home but lately she has not done any masturbating so far and hopefully that will change when she comes home

• Like 2

If I was to speculate what I would believe to be an accurate assessment of an answer to jimbo's question, I would say that it will likely be one of the first two speculations to occur. Could be incorrect though, as I have been in the past in life many times. If not one of those occurrences, then likely both may return with Yvonne when considering the extenuating circumstances that seems to have become the norm there recently and for awhile now.

• Like 2