Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #13

3 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

I sense things are getting out of hand. and could possibly escalate unless someone has the sense to stop.

No worries mate. Pep and I are alright. We just mess with one another at times, mainly in jesting manners.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

What !!! You want to start on me now ?:biggrin:::):cry:

11 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Pppffftt... 

I think our little furry friend of the woods may secretly like deciphering riddles sometimes.  🕵️‍♀️ 😏

• Like 1

On 4/19/2019 at 7:47 PM, jugghead said:

Well, I'd just back off on the slamming the meat, pun intended. I need meat, especially red, to help recover from workouts. Legumes are ok, but blood kills it.

Off Topic. I'm sure, the college educated Leora who happens to be in the field of medicine, would appreciate this post! (speculating)

Good day jugghead. (FACT) A lot of research has shown that eating red meat can increase your risk of heart disease and certain cancers, especially colon cancer. Now, eating those juicy burgers and steaks will shorten your life too. People who eat the reddest meat - that's beef, lamb and pork, are more likely to die from heart disease or any cancer.

Look, you might have a cavalier attitude who doesn't care about what's on the menu to each his own. I'm not saying that you can't indulge in a product that fancies your taste buds. Do it moderately. I workout three times a day. My mind, body, and punching dead beats. What's my interest in not eating meat or any of the items I suggested in my last post. I lost my entire family to Cancer. A total of 18 members. I only have a sister and two Brother...I missed my family.

The sad thing is, most people won't charge when it comes to diet or changing their deadly recipes. I'm not a Vegan. I love cheese, but I won't drink Milk or eat a dead chick. Most of everything I purchase is Organic. It Might be 70% Organic or higher, but it's a lot healthier than our foods in our markets shelves, which is 95% CRAP.

My benefits, I never get sick. No shots. Over Ten years...Remember, Doctors, are in the business to treat - not cure. "Well, why not? Because money outweighs human life.

FORKS OVER KNIVES - The best documentary on this planet...If people don't get it or understand, then, I'm sorry to say, your faith awaits you. 19.gif.7338f209ef16c7deff01424d156ddc55.gif

• Like 1