Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #13

30 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Surprised no one is commenting. 🤔

I really should revise that answer by saying that a lot of us invested a tremendous amount of time knowing since Paul left there will be so much opportunity for Leora to feel free to do so many things that would had held her up if Paul was around but since Paul has been out of town, everything that people was hoping for never really happen until something finally happened after another tremendous amount of waiting time from everyone as she was talking on the phone and I guess people are still not over all of that wasted and unproductive time in Paul's absence, but one bright spot is happening as I'm seeing Leora is trying now to rebound from that disappointing time

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, xanadu said:

Leora est passé maitre dans le jeu de la séduction et je serais éternellement conquis :wink: De plus je n'oublie pas que la reine de RLC est également celle qui offre le plus aux utilisateurs non-payants :wink: Merci !!

J'ai franchement du mal a vous comprendre ! Vous êtes dans un premier temps dans la critique non fondée et puis dans l'émerveillement béat ! Bizarre comme réaction.

Guest Peeker Seeker

This girl leora very sexy and hot. I like very much this girl. she make happy many. Is good for all peoples.

49 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

REDEMPTION !!

WOULD what??  SHOULD what??   COULD what??  and now REDEMPTION.      Seems we have a self appointed Judge, and Jury in our midst !!!

Please give positive examples of what you would do if you were in her shoes to the would ,could, and should factors. NO copping out with the statement, that you would not put yourself in her shoes.

Just maybe it is time for the "Negative criticism" campaign to end, and try putting as much energy into " Positive Happy Humorous Suggestions" as to what Leora might do.

Just a thought !!     😊

• Like 3

Right now I really like to have a honest moment just to say thanks to two persons because when I was a new member with only a couple of posts and thankfully a couple of likes along with it, these two persons really made me feel welcome and we're extremely patient even through some of my comments were really negative regarding how things were moving too slow or not happening fast enough for my taste, just to name a few  mini negative comments, but these two with two different ways of dealing with problems really help me be the member I am today that really adores this person who I like calling our Princess, so I like to personally give a thanks to SCUTUS and JIMBO4 and I also just like to wish them continuing success on CAMCAPS because future members would really benefit from your two different trees of wisdom so they can understand and get to know this beautiful person that brought us here

• Like 3

5 hours ago, esanders9863 said:

I really should revise that answer by saying that a lot of us invested a tremendous amount of time knowing since Paul left there will be so much opportunity for Leora to feel free to do so many things that would had held her up if Paul was around but since Paul has been out of town, everything that people was hoping for never really happen until something finally happened after another tremendous amount of waiting time from everyone as she was talking on the phone and I guess people are still not over all of that wasted and unproductive time in Paul's absence, but one bright spot is happening as I'm seeing Leora is trying now to rebound from that disappointing time

I enjoy your enthusiasm. Keep at it my friend.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, esanders9863 said:

Right now I really like to have a honest moment just to say thanks to two persons because when I was a new member with only a couple of posts and thankfully a couple of likes along with it, these two persons really made me feel welcome and we're extremely patient even through some of my comments were really negative regarding how things were moving too slow or not happening fast enough for my taste, just to name a few  mini negative comments, but these two with two different ways of dealing with problems really help me be the member I am today that really adores this person who I like calling our Princess, so I like to personally give a thanks to SCUTUS and JIMBO4 and I also just like to wish them continuing success on CAMCAPS because future members would really benefit from your two different trees of wisdom so they can understand and get to know this beautiful person that brought us here

We do have some really kind members here.

Although some of them eat way too much lasagna.

That's an inside joke, son...we do that here on occasion.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, scutus said:

WOULD what??  SHOULD what??   COULD what??  and now REDEMPTION.      Seems we have a self appointed Judge, and Jury in our midst !!!

Please give positive examples of what you would do if you were in her shoes to the would ,could, and should factors. NO copping out with the statement, that you would not put yourself in her shoes.

Just maybe it is time for the "Negative criticism" campaign to end, and try putting as much energy into " Positive Happy Humorous Suggestions" as to what Leora might do.

Just a thought !!     😊

I will keep my answer simple, so you read it as it's meant to be read, and not open to your usual efforts at distortions and embellishments of what I write. 

Firstly! The "COULD" is self explanatory, inasmuch as in my opinion, if people are honest with themselves, as I believe the majority of CC members are, then it was not unreasonable for them to think that with Paul away and Leora  not having "performed" for the previous two days, we "COULD" be fortunate to witness the return of the Leora of old.

Secondly! The " WOULD " is patently evident, She started the buildup with the briefest of what were very erotic body movements in the LR, which " WOULD" in the day have been a lengthy "dance" session,  before swiftly moving to the Bathroom,upon which she carried on with her movements, but with much of it off camera or partial views on camera 7 and head and shoulders and down to waist on camera 6..... Had she considered the camera angles of the bathroom, of which she is no doubt acutely aware, then with a little thought and adjustment this " WOULD" have been a perfectly reasonable show.

Thirdly! Leora is a very intelligent woman,she would have been well aware of the criticism directed toward her recently, and with Paul absent this was her opportunity to turn things round and shut the critics up with a performance "par excellence", which would have been good for Newbies also....This in my opinion is what she "SHOULD" have done

With regard to "Self appointed Judge and Jury" Scutus...To quote yourself " look in the mirror ".... Unlike some on this forum I tell it as I see it, if something is in my opinion good I will be the first to praise it, equally if it is bad in my opinion I will criticise it....without fear or favour. 

I do not subscribe to the Leora sycophant society like some on here....If I believe she has not performed well then I say so....Is there a problem with that Master?

Leora has set the standards on RLC, and I along with some others I would imagine, subscribe to solely watch her, not the other apartments... She over the years has set the standard high, but unfortunately has for the past few months dropped below those high standards, I have every entitlement to comment on this slippage, and will continue doing so whether you approve or not...Along with praise if earned.

I sometimes look at the sycophantic comments and hypocrisy on here from some folks after a moderate to poor "performance", and wish I could sell them a used car every week ....I would be a billionaire in no time at all.

This answer to your inquisition I know will not be sufficient for you Scutus, but it's all you are getting, but knowing you from old, and your desire to always have the last word.......Have at it!!   FINISHED!!

• Like 4

8 hours ago, esanders9863 said:

I wish I were disposed to see what transpired throughout the day, but I suppose those are the breaks. Had to work then spend time with a friend. I rarely get to witness a whole day. Thanks for the recap!👍

• Like 1