Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #13

Just now, jugghead said:

If those are metaphors you're barking up the wrong tree. I'm all about input and response my friend. With all due respect.

Okay I am very puzzled I was referring to my TV or my radio or any device I listen to music from and I also was referring to my front door if anyone decides to knock as I'm watching her

Just now, esanders9863 said:

Okay I am very puzzled I was referring to my TV or my radio or any device I listen to music from and I also was referring to my front door if anyone decides to knock as I'm watching her

Oh I see. I also turn off all devices.

• Like 1

YES, this has been a day reminiscent of past times when she was allowed the freedom to leisurely express all of the qualities she has. To create for our pleasure a most Beautiful , Sensually Erotic, evening with her.  As Only she can. 

Thank you, Lovely Lady !!!☺️

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, jugghead said:

LOL, buddy, I don't know what to say anymore. So I just say what's on my mind. Apologies for that.

You go right ahead and do that because it should be an epidemic where people should always say what's on their mind and my response was only joking around with you

• Like 2

Just now, esanders9863 said:

You go right ahead and do that because it should be at epidemic where people should always say what's on their mind and my response was only joking around with you

Regardless, she looks so awesome over the past few days.

• Like 2