Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #13

2 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

It might have been business if we could see the teasing she was doing in the bathroom off camera ,and half body only.....We have seen much more when Paul is home, the buildup was abysmal.

From my perspective it has been a disappointing two days.... But different strokes for different folks.

It is for sure....Disappointing. The lovely play we share in the old days has vanished, even when the dark cloud is'nt there it is not as interesting as it was.

Poor girl, she is going to loose all her fans!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Having just watched the replay, three words describe what transpired today

COULD !!

WOULD !!

SHOULD !!

After wasting yesterday and a great deal of today on the phone we were not unreasonable to think that something special COULD!! happen once she stopped talking

The prelims started of reasonably in the LR with some body movements to the music, and WOULD!! have developed into a special situation...until all too rapidly she went to the bathroom and out of sight for a great deal of time on camera 7,and above waist only on camera 6 ,She was from what little could be seen,enjoying herself, giggling and laughing, not sure if she was just happy or laughing at us. She is aware of the angles of every camera in that apartment and knows exactly what can or cannot be seen, and sadly she forgot about her audience...although it got better but not great afterward.

With Paul away it was a fantastic opportunity for her to excel and show us and the Newbies what at times she is capable of, and in my opinion she SHOULD!! have done so....An excellent opportunity wasted in my opinion....Obviously some people will disagree with my assessment, but I expect that..

He is not yet returned, so there is still a possibility of her creating something memorable....but up till now I think his absence has developed into a disappointment for voyeurs.

I put it this way, before she finally bated I would have summed up the whole day in this title of a classic song " Wasted Days and Wasted Nights" but today is a new day and right now our Princess is showing her apology to us in the bedroom

• Like 4

21 hours ago, Nicholas said:

I concur Pep. The cloudless/shadowless days of the past were usually interesting and quite nice. As was the times someone would take their time about things and desired to apply extra make up at times and at times dress in attire with satin and/or lace and sometimes sheer. Also, the high cut shirts were quite appealing. It's good to reminisce about some things. None the less, that someone is still certainly quite amazing and attractive. Some of those things may have not mattered much to someone there, but to quite a number of others they certainly did.

I agree with Sir Nicholas... One reason I don't bother with these sites, it's a lot more interesting reading someone's post. A well-dressed woman is often far sexier to me than one who is buck-naked. Perhaps it's the imagination factor or thinking about what it'd take to get her naked. I don't know. But something about a Girl in "sheer-lace or silk thong" makes me want to screw with her composure by throwing myself on top of her. Kind of like seeing her so pristine makes me want to make her dirty or even better, makes me want to make her want to attack me.

I do find many women arousing, and they're almost always mostly dressed. What is it about the curve of a breast or around, a tight hip that's just so yummy?  But, the most attractive part of a woman's body to me, is their heart. Because even if she’s not attractive, if she has a good heart and a great personality, she’s a keeper and you’ll always be attracted to her, or her mind. You won’t be able to find a beautiful spirit like hers. It’s not something you can improve on artificially; it’s something you have. 19.gif.15c932233f48c53020cb7613a141ed85.gif

• Like 4