Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #13

2 minutes ago, scutus said:

I might be wrong. But it just might take more than " Stepping Up ", should that opportunity present itself.          ☺️

Leora will love our Gold Coast apartment. No need to bring any winter clothes.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Leora will love our Gold Coast apartment. No need to bring any winter clothes.

But Aussie, why would she give up her free apartment ??  You, however, would need to invest in some winter clothes. 

I would also recommend you find a walk in freezer so that you can acclimate yourself, for the Siberian winters !!😉

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, scutus said:

Apparently RLC has changed some of their attitudes. As there is now a singles listing. Coincidently, in the same city. I, concur she could carry the flag on her own. 

But, could we keep up with her, based on her activities when the " sun is shining " ??      😁

We would get a lot of pleasure trying!!

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Leora puts out what she wants to put out; but we always want more. Endless more. This is wrong for us to expect so much of the goddess.

All I want now is just a portrait of a goddamn squirrel. That's all I ask. I'll even take one of her cloth dolls designed as a squirrel. I expect no more.

The woman is worth more than RLC or her situation, or us begging for shows, or us criticizing Paul.

IMHO.

excited bring it GIFsquirrel GIF   To you Sir.

• Like 5

c mon jour de repos espere voir ma deesse leora j adore tes seins doux et ferme  quel plaisir pour mes yeux j ai repris mon abonement   espere trouver mon bonheur en la perssonne de leora j aimerais voir apparatre sur sa culotte la trace de son plaisir et la voir se sucer goulument les seins  si ca arrive ce seras que du bonheur pour moi bisous leora et le bonjour aux autre membres