Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #13

16 hours ago, scutus said:

There is no need to apologize for saying what " you " think.     

We all, ( Leora included, based on her actions) have enjoyed the freedom that Leora has to express herself in Paul's absence. As was the case when he was employed outside of the apartment.

None, of us on this side of the camera knows the reason for his being gone. It in one sense has been a breath of fresh air for all.

But, I do not want to think what the catastrophic results would be for Leora, should something happen to Paul. My guess is it would bring an end to the presence of the Lady who has written a beautifully, perplexing, chapter into our lives.  With, not only her obvious beauty, and sometimes devious teasing, but also with her intelligence. 

Oops ! I left out the possibility that her Seductive Use of her Swaying Hips, might also be a contributing factor !!!!      😂

When he used to go away for sometimes up to a month on his military manoeuvers, she would be weepy and downcast for a couple of days, and then she was fine.I think she is far more resilient than we give her credit for, and has been used to dealing with difficult and sometimes unhappy times since childhood.

Naturally ! It would all depend on what caused the situation,they have been together many years.

Having said that, I believe you are right regarding her potentially leaving should this happen....Being an introvert there would be no possibility of her " demoting " herself to share an apartment with other girls, and its debatable whether she would be brave enough to occupy a place on her own, or indeed whether RLC would sanction it.....No doubt they would, they wouldn't want to lose the "golden goose"  

• Like 3

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

When he used to go away for sometimes up to a month on his military manoeuvers, she would be weepy and downcast for a couple of days, and then she was fine.I think she is far more resilient than we give her credit for, and has been used to dealing with difficult and sometimes unhappy times since childhood.

Naturally ! It would all depend on what caused the situation,they have been together many years.

Having said that, I believe you are right regarding her potentially leaving should this happen....Being an introvert there would be no possibility of her " demoting " herself to share an apartment with other girls, and its debatable whether she would be brave enough to occupy a place on her own, or indeed whether RLC would sanction it.....No doubt they would, they wouldn't want to lose the "golden goose"  

With any luck we can get back to the days when the sun shined in this apartment for weeks upon weeks and sometimes months without a dark cloud.

As you said she might be sad for a day or two until she realizes how much freedom she really has as she has shown the past few weekends as far as being alone she always has Pepe to keep her company and a few other fluffy tailed creatures and she might even be able to see beyond those four walls and not be so blind. Sometimes you need people on the outside help you,who see things that you have become blind too because you're  to close to it.

You would think I have ulterior motives to some degree I do, but I do genuinely  care.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

Everyone said Nora was the shining light of RLC and they would wax lyrical about her attributes, yet RLC wouldn't let her have a place on her own, now Leora is in a different league altogether, and as jimbo has quite rightly said would RLC want to lose the "golden goose" I don't think so, as for her character, personally I think she's strong enough to carry the flag for RLC on her own once she gets over the shock of being free.

As a footnote if she was on her own she wouldn't have to keep dodging all the discarded boogers on the floor

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Newark52 said:

Everyone said Nora was the shining light of RLC and they would wax lyrical about her attributes, yet RLC wouldn't let her have a place on her own, now Leora is in a different league altogether, and as jimbo has quite rightly said would RLC want to lose the "golden goose" I don't think so, as for her character, personally I think she's strong enough to carry the flag for RLC on her own once she gets over the shock of being free.

As a footnote if she was on her own she wouldn't have to keep dodging all the discarded boogers on the floor

At the end of the day it's all academic anyway....He knows which side his bread is buttered and is too idle to move from the comfort zone he has created and she perpetuates for him....And she on the other hand is stuck to him like shit to a blanket....Why is anyone's guess. Perhaps he has attributes that she enjoys and we don't see, if he has, then he is doing a magnificent job at hiding them.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Newark52 said:

Apparently RLC has changed some of their attitudes. As there is now a singles listing. Coincidently, in the same city. I, concur she could carry the flag on her own. 

But, could we keep up with her, based on her activities when the " sun is shining " ??      😁

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, scutus said:

Apparently RLC has changed some of their attitudes. As there is now a singles listing. Coincidently, in the same city. I, concur she could carry the flag on her own. 

But, could we keep up with her, based on her activities when the " sun is shining " ??      😁

I'm happy to "Step Up" if needed.

• Like 1

Just now, Aussie_oi_oi said:

I'm happy to "Step Up" if needed.

I might be wrong. But it just might take more than " Stepping Up ", should that opportunity present itself.          ☺️

• Like 1