Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #13

5 hours ago, Newark52 said:

It's not that bad just down the road at Forster/Tuncurry either

Tuncurry
Town in New South Wales

Description

Tuncurry is a coastal town in the Mid North Coast region of New South Wales, Australia, in the Mid-Coast Council LGA, about 308 km north north east of Sydney. It is immediately adjacent to its twin town of Forster, which is the larger of the two towns. Wikipedia

Elevation: 6 m
Postal code: 2428
Local time: Tuesday 7:54 pm

Paul let me talk to you Paul, it seems that our Princess is more comfortable doing her exercises for some reason when you're home and that's great and we the man really desire and appreciate so much to see her and only Her but that doesn't mean you're not a nice guy but we are guys and we are here like I said to see her so if you allow us some very special time with her that would be much appreciated so thanks in advance for that

It's almost 8 a.m. and I have to get to bad to get to work later on this evening but this was a disaster because I was really really trying to get into our princess in the guest room exercising and yes there were some uninterrupted moments but that was quickly wash away because Paul kept coming in and I couldn't get into it anymore...... Paul is becoming a sex Grim Reaper

6 hours ago, esanders9863 said:

It's almost 8 a.m. and I have to get to bad to get to work later on this evening but this was a disaster because I was really really trying to get into our princess in the guest room exercising and yes there were some uninterrupted moments but that was quickly wash away because Paul kept coming in and I couldn't get into it anymore...... Paul is becoming a sex Grim Reaper

He at least took time to pat her little tush. This is how he shows affection. Then, a few hours ago, she showed affection to him. There's something in their histories that bonds them about which we do not know. I gave up trying to figure out their relationship years ago. It's just so much easier this way, and I do not need to have my head explode thinking about the unknowable.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:
Tuncurry
Town in New South Wales

Description

Tuncurry is a coastal town in the Mid North Coast region of New South Wales, Australia, in the Mid-Coast Council LGA, about 308 km north north east of Sydney. It is immediately adjacent to its twin town of Forster, which is the larger of the two towns. Wikipedia

Elevation: 6 m
Postal code: 2428
Local time: Tuesday 7:54 pm

My Friend, I know exactly where it is, an old mate of mine lives in Forster that's where I'm spending Xmas subject to the Doctors letting me travel.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

He at least took time to pat her little tush. This is how he shows affection. Then, a few hours ago, she showed affection to him. There's something in their histories that bonds them about which we do not know. I gave up trying to figure out their relationship years ago. It's just so much easier this way, and I do not need to have my head explode thinking about the unknowable.

It's called Love is blind. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Newark52 said:

My Friend, I know exactly where it is, an old mate of mine lives in Forster that's where I'm spending Xmas subject to the Doctors letting me travel.

The sun and sunshine will do you a world of good!

• Like 2