Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #13

6 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Any way. If she wanted to be rescued she could come here to my house and I would gladly care for her. Twice her age but I can move as well or better than she can. Certainly better than Paulo.

Sounds like some wishful thinking there !!    Youngster !!!😀

Later !

• Like 3

4 hours ago, esanders9863 said:

I truly believe the best French benefits we all have after our Princess finish bating is seeing that big gorgeous beautiful smile around the time when she picks her phone up to start viewing it

Fringe benefits, the French have nothing to do with it. Lol :biggrin:

• Like 1

Well it's almost 2 p.m. my time and I just woke up and I like to hope everyone is having a happy Easter and yes I have notice suddenly the dark cloud over our Princess home but the only bright spot to that is Leora won't be there by herself, even though Eva was more than capable of protecting our Princess

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

Well it's almost 2 p.m. my time and I just woke up and I like to hope everyone is having a happy Easter and yes I have notice suddenly the dark cloud over our Princess home but the only bright spot to that is Leora won't be there by herself, even though Eva was more than capable of protecting our Princess

It seemed to me that Leora rather enjoyed the sunshine. But in everyone's life " a little rain must fall ". Unless it is a Midwest USA, gully washing thunderstorm !!   😁

• Like 2

Leora puts out what she wants to put out; but we always want more. Endless more. This is wrong for us to expect so much of the goddess.

All I want now is just a portrait of a goddamn squirrel. That's all I ask. I'll even take one of her cloth dolls designed as a squirrel. I expect no more.

The woman is worth more than RLC or her situation, or us begging for shows, or us criticizing Paul.

IMHO.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Leora puts out what she wants to put out; but we always want more. Endless more. This is wrong for us to expect so much of the goddess.

All I want now is just a portrait of a goddamn squirrel. That's all I ask. I'll even take one of her cloth dolls designed as a squirrel. I expect no more.

The woman is worth more than RLC or her situation, or us begging for shows, or us criticizing Paul.

IMHO.

It can be our secret....squirrel.image.png.9f401aee249dd9bf1ef0eb69e2110d62.png

• Like 2

16 hours ago, esanders9863 said:

When our Princess is bating, I personally pause everything like the TV or radio and I will not answer any phone calls nor would I answer the door if someone's knocking.....

Could that possibly be because your hands are too busy, and its impossible to open the door with your mouth.:biggrin:

• Like 4