B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic April #3 / May #1

1 hour ago, squeakybumtime said:

anyone know why i cant view any cameras? its fuzzed and frozen i have even tried on a different device 

RLC Blacklisted Your IP Address.  

Here are some Suggestions  :   

Antonia ❤️ is a real cutie, a beautyful round butt, and the cutest face. She seems like a more "normal" girl, and I haven't seen her without that broad smile yet. BTW, I love the tight fitting pants on that butt, like she wore yesterday and this morning. 👖

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Antonia ❤️ is a real cutie, a beautyful round butt, and the cutest face. She seems like a more "normal" girl, and I haven't seen her without that broad smile yet. BTW, I love the tight fitting pants on that butt, like she wore yesterday and this morning. 👖

Agree she is very cute, there's something about her, not like the other girls. I feel a bit like I did when I was watching Jasmin in b2 when I first starting watching rlc. I know she havent done much yet but she seems like a nice girl and very cute face, and her body is not too bad either.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Pity those other two haven't welcomed her very well... 😕

She had few conversations with them in the LR and when they watched tv, hopefully they will do more.

1 hour ago, Fagen said:

Agree she is very cute, there's something about her, not like the other girls. I feel a bit like I did when I was watching Jasmin in b2 when I first starting watching rlc. I know she havent done much yet but she seems like a nice girl and very cute face, and her body is not too bad either.

I think her body (read: butt) looks great.

1 hour ago, Fagen said:

I can't helpbut remember the old saying "nice girls finish last".