B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic April #3 / May #1

26 minutes ago, Noldus said:

A set of towels - One new person after Gina

Whether it's one girl or two I just hope it's someone who will bring some voyeur frendly life to this apartment.  I have watched almost nothing of this apartment in the past 4 months because every time I did it was either stupid kindergarten antics or girls just sitting around doing nothing.  I would love to see that change. 

40 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

It started out really busy at work this morning so this is the first I've been able to open RLC and see that Gina is gone.  Reading all the posts from you guys that think she is and was so terrific I will keep my comments and opinions about her to myself and just say bye

you're learning!

Finaly b2 is without twins and Gina.Nothing against Gina(love her body and she can be fun)but three,four months of same thing.The question now is..if is one of actual residents that is in the house that will get the big bedroom then zero improvements,would say have 25% hops We gona have an good surprise in b2,with an great new resident.

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Finaly b2 is without twins and Gina.Nothing against Gina(love her body and she can be fun)but three,four months of same thing.The question now is..if is one of actual residents that is in the house that will get the house the next zero improvements,would say have 25% hops We gona have an good surprise in b2,with an great new resident.

OHHH the drama of it all LOL

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

OHHH the drama of it all LOL

Prison break had nice drama and even more suspense,recomend you this serie if you didn't watch it already Harley...........😁.

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Finaly b2 is without twins and Gina.Nothing against Gina(love her body and she can be fun)but three,four months of same thing.The question now is..if is one of actual residents that is in the house that will get the house the next zero improvements,would say have 25% hops We gona have an good surprise in b2,with an great new resident.

It almost has to be someone new coming in to that room or the cleaning lady wouldn't have put the new set of towels on the bed.  At least that's what I think.   A good surprise with a great new resident would be wonderful but I'm not holding my breath. As long as I have been here I've felt like B2 should be labeled as the KGOV apartment.  Kindergarten Girls On Vacation

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

It almost has to be someone new coming in to that room or the cleaning lady wouldn't have put the new set of towels on the bed.  At least that's what I think.   A good surprise with a great new resident would be wonderful but I'm not holding my breath. As long as I have been here I've felt like B2 should be labeled as the KGOV apartment.  Kindergarten Girls On Vacation

Kindergarten Girls on vacations hehe,b2 was good for some months not long ago,then they close it for some weeks and reopened just like old times.......KGOV.

• Like 1

If is Sophie then b2 it's absolutely doomed.Would be great if was an girl that didn't fallow Barca scrips..no paintings,no massages,no dressing like school girls..just an normal beyavour girl that had some fun and without fears or limits to do this or that.Was four,five very long months in b2 with show twins and theirs partner.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ze81 said:

If is Sophie then b2 it's absolutely doomed.Would be great if was an girl that didn't fallow Barca scrips..no paintings,no massages,no dressing like school girls..just an normal beyavour girl that had some fun and without fears or limits to do this or that.Was four,five very long months in b2 with show twins and theirs partner.

I'm praying for a return of Sophie

4 hours ago, ze81 said:

Prison break had nice drama and even more suspense,recomend you this serie if you didn't watch it already Harley...........😁.

i'll check it out.  can i get it on netflix?  i'll look for it. 

• Upvote 1