B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic April #3 / May #1

3 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

I was just kidding Naga.  Those 2 are definitely something for nobody.  I actually feel kind of sorry for them.  If they read our posts like I'm sure they all can they have to know how much we think of them.  But then they probably could care less.

I know Dont...but  I got a reaction haha. That's fucking funny Max 😉

31 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Having said that, I do like some variation among the girls. I'm not a fan of every one of them doing the same shit and pointing straight at the cam and bating every day. 

Agree.  Same old shit gets old quick especially when you can tell it's not for pleasure but for bonus money. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

I agree with Moos, about the girls enjoying a fabulous city, but I'm with you here Don't, regarding these 2. I just feel that Grace and Tori are taking the piss a bit, and using B2 as a makeup room and a doss house because it's closer and more convenient to downtown Barca where they can hit the clubs. I know other B4 girls have done this in the past, such as Rosie, but if they've been staying there I think they've generally returned with the B2 girls and not woken them up at daft o'clock. Plus we've seen that Grace and Tori are hardly the friendliest girls we've ever seen on RLC are they...😏

I think they are friends of Kris, is why they started going there, I remember when they came to b2 the first time and saw the way they greeted Kris.

1 minute ago, Fagen said:

I think they are friends of Kris, is why they started going there, I remember when they came to b2 the first time and saw the way they greeted Kris.

I'm sure they do know at least Kris but I think Naga is right that they are using their friendship with Kris to have a convenient place to hang out and get ready before and crash after clubbing rather than go all the way back to B4. 

• Like 1

I'm sure they do know at least Kris but I think Naga is right that they are using their friendship with Kris to have a convenient place to hang out and get ready before and crash after clubbing rather than go all the way back to B4. 

Yes is easier when going home from the club, so they sleep there.

Just Grace can't expect Antonia to share her bed every time they are there.

Pretty sure that the word has got around in the community that most of the girls seem to come from.  Lots seem to know each other based on the greetings and associations ...etc.  The word is that RLC will do noting if you just accept the agreement or whatever and just want to hang out in one of these apartments.  RLC has said that they have no influence on what these participants bring or not.  RLC does not care as long as they collect subs from those who are willing to praise those girls for doing the minimum possible...masturbating and dancing nude.  It's just stupid how RLC lets them get away with this and a fuck you to the paying subs!

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Pretty sure that the word has got around in the community that most of the girls seem to come from.  Lots seem to know each other based on the greetings and associations ...etc.  The word is that RLC will do noting if you just accept the agreement or whatever and just want to hang out in one of these apartments.  RLC has said that they have no influence on what these participants bring or not.  RLC does not care as long as they collect subs from those who are willing to praise those girls for doing the minimum possible...masturbating and dancing nude.  It's just stupid how RLC lets them get away with this and a fuck you to the paying subs!

These girls come from all over Russia and the Ukraine.  I don't think any of them know each other until they sign up with RLC.  Then they have to attend the RLC Academy in Moscow where they spend 2 weeks attending classes in masturbation, fake orgasms, mastering camera angles, etc.  That's where they meet and become friends. 

• Like 1

Il y a 1 heure, dontgetnone a dit :

These girls come from all over Russia and the Ukraine.  I don't think any of them know each other until they sign up with RLC.  Then they have to attend the RLC Academy in Moscow where they spend 2 weeks attending classes in masturbation, fake orgasms, mastering camera angles, etc.  That's where they meet and become friends. 

I think some of them do. Some girls may even be from the same agency which RLC has contacts with, some might be camshow girls who already know each other before they join the project.

But right now RealLifeIdiots are on cost-cutting mode while still charging the premium for shit or no content.

There is only one couple in Barcelona. 3 girls who are not even worth minimum wages in B2. 3 average girls in B1. 1 confused girl + 2 Airbnb hippies in B4.

Thank goodness the Moscow playhouse (surprise, given that I rarely watch this apartment), Lana and Ariela still deliver for me somehow.

2 hours ago, dontgetnone said:

Some of them do know each other from back home, some been friends for years since they were young.