B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic April #3 / May #1

4 hours ago, zzakary said:

Nice O 4 Gina it is not that often...

On that channel...

Thanks Amy, nice 2 see u like that, and btw nice D-move on G... :biggrin:

Aside

It seems that Gina spent the evening with Kylie,the product is more strong than usual for G...
And maybe also for A

I don't understand this comment.  What am I missing?  I have hunted all over replay and can't find anywhere in either B2 or B3 where Kylie and Gina spent any time together without the whole group. 

1 hour ago, dontgetnone said:

I don't understand this comment.  What am I missing?  I have hunted all over replay and can't find anywhere in either B2 or B3 where Kylie and Gina spent any time together without the whole group. 

Preamble

First,I assume the fact that my posts in major part can be completely incomprehensible by the major part of who reads CC,an advice for the future,if i may i, it is much easier to ignore me than to try to understand what I am referring to

I would say that I like to speak in sub text, by minimizing it as much as possible, it's a bit crooked, but it's my way of having fun with RLC and CC or RLCF, but I will do an exception and you explain what hides my allusion, but will be the one and only time, because you are very active on CC and it's very nice to read you big talker, and Max pecked you a little,but it was very funny to read

This is my explanation about my aside part
All more or less smoke weed, but Kylie from time to time take something stronger than the weed(mdma)
As you've seen, much of the day, the whole group spent a lot of time together, at B2 and off B2
It seems clear to me that Gina and Amy were very uninhibited and not just with alcohol or weed, but something that encourages touching

It seems(its the case) that Gina spent the evening with Kylie(Gina and Amy in touch with Kylie all the day and of course all the group),the product(xtasy/mdma) is more strong than usual(booze&weed) for G...
And maybe(i m sure) also for A..

Aside

RLC Replay is magic for that,because you can follow a caracter,focus on Amy and Gina its a really pleasure,especially Gina, who acts like a cat in heat with her ass

Extra time for you DGN

i suspect RLC fired Jaya because of these kind of strong product

11 minutes ago, zzakary said:

Preamble

First,I assume the fact that my posts in major part can be completely incomprehensible by the major part of who reads CC,an advice for the future,if i may i, it is much easier to ignore me than to try to understand what I am referring to

I would say that I like to speak in sub text, by minimizing it as much as possible, it's a bit crooked, but it's my way of having fun with RLC and CC or RLCF, but I will do an exception and you explain what hides my allusion, but will be the one and only time, because you are very active on CC and it's very nice to read you big talker, and Max pecked you a little,but it was very funny to read

All more or less smoke weed, but Kylie from time to time take something stronger than the weed(mdma)
As you've seen, much of the day, the whole group spent a lot of time together, at B2 and off B2
It seems clear to me that Gina and Amy were very uninhibited and not just with alcohol or weed, but something that encourages touching

It seems(its the case) that Gina spent the evening with Kylie(Gina and Amy in touch with Kylie all the day and of course all the group),the product(xtasy/mdma) is more strong than usual(booze&weed) for G...

Aside

RLC Replay is magic for that,because you can follow a caracter,focus on Amy and Gina its a really pleasure,especially Gina, who acts like a cat in heat with her ass

Extra time for you DGN

Thank you zzakary, your explanation was very clear and understandable.  Thanks for taking the time to explain. I have long suspected Kylie and Rus are into strong drugs but I never suspected Gina and certainly not Amy of using them but then I don't follow either of those 2 apartments because of the stupid and childish shows they put on. 

• Like 1

last night a strange thing happened, at one point 4 masked girls arrived, very, very very lesbian, a small accident happened, one of the lesbian girls refused to put the dildo in her mouth that was put into the pussy a lesbian girl, but with menstruation, but apart from that it was a very lesbian show

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Sergio said:

last night a strange thing happened, at one point 4 masked girls arrived, very, very very lesbian, a small accident happened, one of the lesbian girls refused to put the dildo in her mouth that was put into the pussy a lesbian girl, but with menstruation, but apart from that it was a very lesbian show

Yes it was and even though it was just a show it was in my opinion the first one they have done that actually looked like lesbian sex and not just fake performance.  I hate this apartment but I actually enjoyed most of this show.  Not all but most.

3 hours ago, zzakary said:

Preamble

Aside

Extra time for you DGN

These Girls don't believe in Longevity.  Their Feet will be in the Grave before they reach the Tender Age of 60.  Fools & Drugs.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

il y a 24 minutes, StnCld316 a dit :

These Girls don't believe in Longevity.  Their Feet will be in the Grave before they reach the Tender Age of 60.  Fools & Drugs.

Perhaps that is why some of the girls don't mix with others from various apartments.

And the thing is drugs will get cheaper cos the suppliers from Asia are flooding the markets with them.

• Upvote 1

3 ore fa, StnCld316 ha detto:

Queste ragazze non credono nella longevità. I loro piedi saranno nella tomba prima che raggiungano la gara all'età di 60 anni Fools & Drugs.

I believe that a girl who has chosen to earn money this way and make this kind of life, does not think about her future

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, SierraTM said:

Perhaps that is why some of the girls don't mix with others from various apartments.

And the thing is drugs will get cheaper cos the suppliers from Asia are flooding the markets with them.

With all the crazy shit people do their bound to get some Fentanyl Laced Crap and instead of taking a trip to the Hospital they'll be going out the Door with a Toe Tag.