Lika & Carter (2019) Part #1

49 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

My understanding is that they must earn a certain $ amount per day or they will be kicked out. Since the trial period is a month, they'll be done by the of May 2019 if no sooner. I think Lika already bailed out.

28 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Best thing she can do... 

Nop.. "girlfriend" is back

764425596_bandicam2019-05-0300-23-56-133.thumb.jpg.b039067c5ab6d1b9afbdfed5ebc40aa5.jpg

• Like 1

6 hours ago, nack said:

What a boring ass couple. Next please !

5 hours ago, Amy3 said:

From what I know about the deal, they will be back on the streets very soon. There is no way they are meeting the minimums and now they have landlords to deal with.

x2

4 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I was really thinking that was the girls parents. I do wonder what lie they told the landlords.

I have no idea who they was.. one thing is sure.. if really was the landlords and the issue was the cams, the house wouldn't be online and they didn't look surprised by having them there.. still think they was the landlords but they already know about the cams but probably some complains about the noise. 

Just now, Amy3 said:

Really? Guy was passed out and they were in the bed. Was the music cranking loud or something?

Before they was all in kitchen and drunks  .. they (the "cheater" and girl)  wasn't in bed at many minutes.. check the sound system at kitchen .. and landlords probably don't live under them to get their in few minutes