Lika & Carter (2019) Part #1

6 minutes ago, firewall said:

since the beginning this is  a fake couple just formed for this apartment, better to shut down this place and this fake couple

Yes they are totally no couple at all. Let's hope the landlord shuts the place down and kicks them out...

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, firewall said:

since the beginning this is  a fake couple just formed for this apartment, better to shut down this place and this fake couple

totally right.. won't miss them when they do it.
Probably the landlord visit may be related with complains about the noise.. Unless it's normal in that country they enter in the house at that hour without even warning 

1593327853_bandicam2019-05-0214-25-50-900.thumb.jpg.fc3aedd2303753e1e4f9a6bcdd012cb5.jpg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, firewall said:

Oh you mean like most of the apartments then lol

• Like 1

Parts of the timeline are now unavailable- it jumps from 545 to 1430, cutting out the cheating and the visit from the older folks.  I wonder what happened and why the info is deleted? (I assume since the older folks never consented to being on camera).

Just now, Calvin2004 said:

Parts of the timeline are now unavailable- it jumps from 545 to 1430, cutting out the cheating and the visit from the older folks.  I wonder what happened and why the info is deleted? (I assume since the older folks never consented to being on camera).

I guess the landlord did not agree to be on camera

46 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I guess the landlord did not agree to be on camera

During his visit on cams that was for quite some minutes he and she never show any problems with the cams or intention to disconnect them or tell the guy to shut them down 

9 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

I can't see that in most of the apartments.. that why i asked you 😁 

I bow to your experience pal maybe i have been a non-subscriber for too long now lol.

• Like 1