Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #14

2 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

You would not believe how I would love to see her smoke from it

I don't think Leora has smoked from it but Paul has when he had a Video Game Buddy over to play Video Games. I believe that took place in the Old Apartment they lived in. I haven't seen the Hookah being used since they have been in this Apartment they have now.  

• Like 3

41 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

What's up everyone, I have a question because I happen to notice a Pacific device in their old apartment that took me awhile to find the name of, so has Leora or Paul or maybe both ever used a Hookahs

4 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

They have been known to use a Hookah when they have Visitors which doesn't happen very often.   

The Hookah was left in the old apartment when Maria and John left.   Evidently StnCld316 has observed them using it.  I personally have not.

If I am not mistaken, I will have to check my archives, the Hookah was still on the open shelf on the hallway side of the room the last hour the cameras were on in the old apartment.

It has never to my knowledge made its presence known  in the new apartment.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

I don't think Leora has smoked from it but Paul has when he had a Video Game Buddy over to play Video Games. I believe that took place in the Old Apartment they lived in. I haven't seen the Hookah being used since they have been in this Apartment they have now.  

Thanks, but that would have been an amazing sight seeing her use one

53 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

Thanks, but that would have been an amazing sight seeing her use one

We are talking about a hookah here--a smoking device --not a sex toy 😉

but maybe you are talking about possibilities 😊 

The old saying "different smokes for different folks" 😏

• Like 3

43 minutes ago, scutus said:

The Hookah was left in the old apartment when Maria and John left.   Evidently StnCld316 has observed them using it.  I personally have not.

If I am not mistaken, I will have to check my archives, the Hookah was still on the open shelf on the hallway side of the room the last hour the cameras were on in the old apartment.

It has never to my knowledge made its presence known  in the new apartment.

There was 2 guys that came over one night hooking up a Video Game System that's when I seen it used the first time.  Then Leora & Paul played Video games for about a week until the Novelty of it wore off. It was used another time when Paul had one of his buddies over to do something on the computer which was also in the Old Apartment.  Since they have been in this Apartment they are in now I have never seen it again.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

There was 2 guys that came over one night hooking up a Video Game System that's when I seen it used the first time.  Then Leora & Paul played Video games for about a week until the Novelty of it wore off. It was used another time when Paul had one of his buddies over to do something on the computer which was also in the Old Apartment.  Since they have been in this Apartment they are in now I have never seen it again.

Thanks for that.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I was not doubting that you had seen it happen. I also will correct myself. Lina and Mark , were in that apartment for a short time before Leora and Paul moved in. The last pictures I have showed the tv out, and Leora sitting a the kitchen table when the cameras were turned off. The Hookah was still on the shelf.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1