Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #14

54 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

La meilleure amie de Leora, Emi, est en visite, et même si nous souhaiterions que quelque chose se passe, en réalité, cela ne se fera pas.

PS; Ils viennent de sortir ensemble en 2020,

Ils viennent de sortir ensemble en 2020,.?? c quoi 

In notice of some recent occurrences at the residence and in partial reference to a recent previous post, with a return of a shadow who had seemed to disappear for a few days and a visitation of a guest, it may be highly unlikely that occurrences or occasions of much interest may occur there anytime soon or in the near future.  Especially if taking into consideration that a beginning of a weekend has nearly arrived, and that the weekend will include the Easter Sunday Holiday there, followed two days after by three other national holidays there, and an almost certain usual visitation from an aunt as well which will likely occur soon after the weekend. Perhaps it is seeming likely to be yet another extended time period of considerable drought of occurrences of much interest there at the residence once again.

2 hours ago, cupcup said:

it would be nice to see her friend shower but she wont 

She has several times previously. Perhaps if she stays the night you may get your wish tomorrow.

Leora has returned without Emi, maybe next time cupcup

• Like 3

Before I step into my job I just like to say I don't believe this is any type of drought going on but something you have to factor in sometimes because you're dealing with a human being that wants to go out there and enjoy life and since we're dealing with someone that's sexual and will eventually take care of her needs, then I believe it will eventually happen soon..... hopefully it will happen when I get off work tomorrow morning

• Like 1

:rolleyes: bonjour leora  quelle joie de se reveiller en te voyant le cul nu sur ton lit cela egaye ma journee  je vais te suivre toute la journee en esperant voir ce que j attend  tu est si belle ne change pas !!!!

• Like 1