Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #14

2 hours ago, dogmycat said:

She stashed something in her go bad that looked like Royal Crown. Missed her exit.

Do we need to hire a cameraman to follow our Princess around, since lately she's taking the show on the road for everyone else to see except us

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

Do we need to hire a cameraman to follow our Princess around, since lately she's taking the show on the road for everyone else to see except us

Be fair mate, Would you want to stay in all the time with the germ?......And she loves him!! What chance have we got?

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Be fair mate, Would you want to stay in all the time with the germ?......And she loves him!! What chance have we got?

I'm the first one who will say she definitely needs to be out and enjoy life but I'm just jealous someone besides me will be watching her put that tanning lotion on

• Like 2

1 hour ago, esanders9863 said:

I'm the first one who will say she definitely needs to be out and enjoy life but I'm just jealous someone besides me will be watching her put that tanning lotion on

Although Spring is in the air, as it is still quite cool there, it is likely that she simply visited a salon which usually has separate rooms with tanning machines or beds as they are referred to for individuals. As far as in reference to an earlier post and your response e, although it is hoped that I was incorrect in any prediction of any possible foreseeable future there, realizing what I know of the residence and basing it on experience of times long past up to the present , I certainly would hope that no one would have they're hopes set too high of much of interest occurring there at the residence anytime soon. It has appeared imo, to perhaps be what may be the beginning of a long next couple of weeks. Although it is always possible that perhaps I may be wrong again.

3 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

Leora or the Virus need to invited some friends over to play with them, friends like these two would make people want to view their apartment

spacer.png

Would be very nice friends to spend some time with indeed Spy my friend.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Although Spring is in the air, as it is still quite cool there, it is likely that she simply visited a salon which usually has separate rooms with tanning machines or beds as they are referred to for individuals. As far as in reference to an earlier post and your response e, although it is hoped that I was incorrect in the prediction of any possible foreseeable future there, realizing what I know of the residence and basing it on experience of times long past up to the present , I certainly would hope that no one would have they're hopes set too high of much of interest occurring there at the residence anytime soon. Although it is always possible that perhaps I may be wrong again.

Yes sometimes I do need to take my rose colored glasses off and be a realist and sometimes I need to hope for the best but plan for the worst and yes it's really getting close to that time of month and yes if nothing happens soon, we are looking at a slight drought that could be happening but as far as the tanning lotion, I guess I'm trying to picture something sexy happening

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Although Spring is in the air, as it is still quite cool there, it is likely that she simply visited a salon which usually has separate rooms with tanning machines or beds as they are referred to for individuals. As far as in reference to an earlier post and your response e, although it is hoped that I was incorrect in any prediction of any possible foreseeable future there, realizing what I know of the residence and basing it on experience of times long past up to the present , I certainly would hope that no one would have they're hopes set too high of much of interest occurring there at the residence anytime soon. It has appeared imo, to perhaps be what may be the beginning of a long next couple of weeks. Although it is always possible that perhaps I may be wrong again.

I think you are possibly going to be wrong Nich.....Not sure yet if he has gone for a while, which would be good, but regardless, I think that we are likely to have a busy weekend....Just a gut feeling, and if we do, I might just rethink my decision to stop my subscriptions to RLC.....

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jimbo4 said:

I think you are possibly going to be wrong Nich.....Not sure yet if he has gone for a while, which would be good, but regardless, I think that we are likely to have a busy weekend....Just a gut feeling, and if we do, I might just rethink my decision to stop my subscriptions to RLC.....

I'm not normally a drinking man but I will drink in hoping you're right

• Like 2