Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #14

Perhaps some desires and choices of satin and/or lace attire may be some subject matter of times of the past for the most part. If so, though it would be unfortunate, those desires and choices in times past were quite nice and only increased an amazing attractiveness already possessed by the remarkable woman.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

If the father was to be Paul, then a hysterectomy is the only way to go.....Mankind is not ready for a Mini Paul..

Someone said she wasn't religious,  but I wouldn't be surprised that when Aunty arrives, off cam in the bathroom she looks to the heavens, and says "THANK YOU"

• Upvote 1

She looks good and in a good frame of mind, although there lingers a nagging doubt.....Why for instance were two pizza delivered? She I doubt will consume two tonight....... Is one for tomorrow, or is the feeding machine due home tonight.....We shall see.

• Like 2

Bonjour à tous je cherche le site où il y’a des vidéo sur reallifecam , c’était reallifecam vidéo je crois Mài je ne retrouve plus , quelqu’un pourrais me donner le lien svp , merci beaucoup 

Perhaps there may not be much more of appropriate or available time in the near future or for awhile of someone being afforded much of any opportunities to engross themself in and indulge in what could or may be good uninterrupted chances for any desire of any sensual or erotic feelings of ultimate satisfaction.