Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #14

2 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

I think you are possibly going to be wrong Nich.....Not sure yet if he has gone for a while, which would be good, but regardless, I think that we are likely to have a busy weekend....Just a gut feeling, and if we do, I might just rethink my decision to stop my subscriptions to RLC.....

As just about everything with this girl is unpredictable we've just got to hope Aunty stays away

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

I think you are possibly going to be wrong Nich.....Not sure yet if he has gone for a while, which would be good, but regardless, I think that we are likely to have a busy weekend....Just a gut feeling, and if we do, I might just rethink my decision to stop my subscriptions to RLC.....

Although there have been a number of times in the past when it turned out that I was wrong about various subject matters throughout life, more times than not having results from being so as not so good, this is one of some of those occasions that would actually have results of being quite good if it turned out that after all I was wrong in the particular subject matters referenced.  🙂

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

As just about everything with this girl is unpredictable we've just got to hope Aunty stays away

Not sure if she is a true 28 day cycle girl, but if she is then her visitor is due tonight/tomorrow.

Strangely! She's normally very horny just before and just after her Autie's visit.

• Like 1

It seems that the remarkable woman of the residence may have an interest or desire to develop a tanned complexion now that some of the warmer season is approaching for this year. It seemed that a year ago, there was a slight interest of the same, although it seemed not as much of an interest or desire as in past times. A tanned complexion certainly adds to the appealing attractiveness of which she certainly already possesses. Either way, the intriguing and amazing woman of the residence is without any doubt quite appealingly attractive.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Not sure if she is a true 28 day cycle girl, but if she is then her visitor is due tonight/tomorrow.

Strangely! She's normally very horny before and after her Autie's visit.

Call me sad if you like but even her Aunty is unpredictable arriving anywhere between 24 and 35 days, so we just have to keep guessing

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

Call me sad if you like but even her Aunty is unpredictable arriving anywhere between 24 and 35 days, so we just have to keep guessing

A Total Hysterectomy will Guarantee that Aunt Flo never Returns.  Only Downfall would be she would not be able to have Kids.  😁

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

A Total Hysterectomy will Guarantee that Aunt Flo never Returns.  Only Downfall would be she would not be able to have Kids.  😁

If the father was to be Paul, then a hysterectomy is the only way to go.....Mankind is not ready for a Mini Paul..

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1