Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #14

Leora's ride must be in the parking lot. Out to the tanning salon, and it is any body's guess where else. Fear not, she will be back, and ready to cool her hormones !!    :wink:

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Just now, esanders9863 said:

Sorry guys it still seems we are not yet the priority, but let's all keep up those fantasy dreams and who knows, she may realize we still exist

Don't worry my friend she knows we're here, and I wouldn't think she'll miss the opportunity as sickly is not around

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Set the alarm clock for about three hours sleep. That will allow her to have a hour at the tanning salon, a quick in and out at her favorite botiques, and chit chat time with her friend. Who just might show up with her when she comes back to the apartment.    :biggrin:

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Just now, esanders9863 said:

Sorry guys it still seems we are not yet the priority, but let's all keep up those fantasy dreams and who knows, she may realize we still exist

In all probability she has gone for a sun bed, she put her bottle of fake tan in her bag,  she will probably bring back some provisions from the store, as to my knowledge she hasn't had food this morning yet. Plus she has left the TV on, which normally indicates she will not be too long.😸

On the other, she has turned the light on in the hall, and sunset is not until around 2030 tonight, and has she left the TV on as company for Eva? Possibly indicating a long absence 🙀😾

You take your choice!!!

• Like 3

Just now, jimbo4 said:

In all probability she has gone for a sun bed, she put her bottle of fake tan in her bag,  she will probably bring back some provisions from the store, as to my knowledge she hasn't had food this morning yet. Plus she has left the TV on, which normally indicates she will not be too long.😸

On the other, she has turned the light on in the hall, and sunset is not until around 2030 tonight, and has she left the TV on as company for Eva? Possibly indicating a long absence 🙀😾

You take your choice!!!

PS: My money is on her returning as Scutus says, around three hours,but alone and horny as hell. 😸

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

PS: My money is on her returning as Scutus says, around three hours,but alone and horny as hell. 😸

She's back,Take Eva out now to get her tired, so she doesn't disturb...