B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 April #5 / May #1

15 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

See what I mean.. Weird

Yes strange, maybe just new suitcases for them I dunno, just strange to have them delivered there like that. Or maybe they had some winter clothes shipped home.

1 minute ago, Fagen said:

Yes strange, maybe just new suitcases for them I dunno, just strange to have them delivered there like that. Or maybe they had some winter clothes shipped home.

New suitcases delivered to them shortly before midnight?

How to kill B4... 👀

Thursday 2 may 2019--------------------------------- B4 UM 3.06pm to 7.25pm duration 4h19

Friday 3 may 2019(start of the Week-end)---------  B4 UM  8.43pm to 10.19pm duration 1h36

Saturday 4 may 2019(WE + prime time sat night) --B4 empty 11.36am to 4.58pm duration 5h22(all girls gone) then B4 UM 4.58pm to 10.14pm duration 5h16(one of the ugliest day in B4 since the apt start+ its a WE day)

https://replay.reallifecam.com/view/28_18?ts=1556962508&from=share                 11.36am All B4 girls gone and quicly

Sunday 5 may 2019----------------- B4 UM 4th day in a row or B4 empty or both ??

Aside
3 days B4 UM in a row for a total of 11h11mn and placed in a strategic moment,WE and evenings

No informations of any kind about these repetives and abusives UM,no visualization of some modification at B4

Miserable RLC's A-holes... :biggrin:

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, zzakary said:

How to kill B4... 👀

Thursday 2 may 2019--------------------------------- B4 UM 3.06pm to 7.25pm duration 4h19

Friday 3 may 2019(start of the Week-end)---------  B4 UM  8.43pm to 10.19pm duration 1h36

Saturday 4 may 2019(WE + prime time sat night) --B4 empty 11.36am to 4.58pm duration 5h22(all girls gone) then B4 UM 4.58pm to 10.14pm duration 5h16(one of the ugliest day in B4 since the apt start+ its a WE day)

https://replay.reallifecam.com/view/28_18?ts=1556962508&from=share                 11.36am All B4 girls gone and quicly

Sunday 5 may 2019----------------- B4 UM 4th day in a row or B4 empty or both ??

Aside
3 days B4 UM in a row for a total of 11h11mn and placed in a strategic moment,WE and evenings

Fact #1 - you are 100% right

Fact #2 - We will never know what's going on

Fact #3 - There isn't a fucking thing we can do about it

• Like 2

3 hours ago, dontgetnone said:

I just got home a little while ago from a VERY unusual day.  I'm still finding it hard to believe.

The first thing I did when I got home was read the posts to see what happened today which took almost no time at all because other than a few posts about the lengthy and unexplained UM here in B4 there was virtually nothing posted in the forum for any of the Barca apartments.  That's very unusual.

I did read Fagen's post about Adelita and Ariela going outside.

No idea why Adelita and Ariela had to go outside before by the front door, they were on the bed giving massages, then suddenly left, the front door was half open as they were out there, then minutes later they came back and on to the bed continuing with the massage.

That made me wonder who made them go out the front door and why and were they naked from massaging each other.  I was curious so of course I had to see it on replay.  It didn't look like anybody made them go, they just all of a sudden jumped up, put their robes on and went out the front door.  After a few minutes they came back in, went back to the bed and started massaging again.  Olya was there but she never got out of bed.  Very strange but what was more strange is what happened just a few minutes later which nobody posted on.   That alarm phone or whatever it is just outside Olya and Ariela's room went off and Ariela threw her robe on and went out and answered it.  Then she and Adelita went back out the front door in their robes and a couple minutes later they came back in each with a big suitcase.  Ariela took one into her room and put it in the closet behind the door and Adelita took the other one down in the elevator and slid it under her bed in her room.   Any ideas why this happened?  I haven't a clue. Very strange.

I have an idea but it's pure speculation and since I'm changing my ways, I refuse to comment on it.  Very strange though considering there is a huge room on the very bottom floor that has plenty of room to store suitcases!!  It's a room that isn't shown and I wouldn't be surprised if some of the girls have walked out the front door to go down to this room and just chill or talk/play for their boyfriends.

1 hour ago, zzakary said:

How to kill B4... 👀

Aside

No informations of any kind about these repetives and abusives UM,no visualization of some modification at B4

from what i've read in the last 26 months, it's nothing unusual to happen when girls are in there final days of being there.  it's still wrong in my mind but who am I!!!

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Fact #1 - you are 100% right

Fact #2 - We will never know what's going on

Fact #3 - There isn't a fucking thing we can do about it

Fact #1......i'll take your and his word for it

Fact #2......that is a certainty

Fact #3.......there is a fucking thing you can do about and it's called.......wait for it..........quit supporting the MRLCA!!!

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

from what i've read in the last 26 months, it's nothing unusual to happen when girls are in there final days of being there.  it's still wrong in my mind but who am I!!!

You are still a member of this forum and just as much entitled to an opinion as the rest of us.  I for one respect your opinion and just ask that you respect mine.  Just don't keep calling us naive and stupid and shit if our opinion doesn't agree with yours.  Deal? 😊

BTW how was the BBQ?

Just now, dontgetnone said:

You are still a member of this forum and just as much entitled to an opinion as the rest of us.  I for one respect your opinion and just ask that you respect mine.  Just don't keep calling us naive and stupid and shit if our opinion doesn't agree with yours.  Deal? 😊

I'm changing.....so deal

• Like 1