B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 April #5 / May #1

11 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Were all  those boozes and what seems an mask in bedroom table before the MN?Poor girls look tired,maybe thy were all this  hours helping the technicians solve the house "issues".In any case..they Probrbay got an big bonusss.paid make it rain GIF

These girls are as bright as a 3 Watt Lightbulb.  How are they going to help a Technician unless they are on their knees.    :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

These girls are as bright as a 3 Watt Lightbulb.  How are they going to help a Technician unless they are on their knees.    :biggrin:

"These girls are as bright as a 3 watt lightbulb"....rick astley wtf GIF😂.

• Upvote 1

OK, before I could ask a certain someone on this forum to go back and look at replay, this is what he/she told me.  Nothing looked strange before or after the UM except for Loraines room.  He/She told me that before the UM Loraines room was kind of in a mess but when the house came back on line her bed had been stripped and there was candles on the headboard.  Who knows if anything happened or not.  He also iterated that the girls looked tired and lethargic when the house came back on line. MRLCA!!!!

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

OK, before I could ask a certain someone on this forum to go back and look at replay, this is what he/she told me.  Nothing looked strange before or after the UM except for Loraines room.  He/She told me that before the UM Loraines room was kind of in a mess but when the house came back on line her bed had been stripped and there was candles on the headboard.  Who knows if anything happened or not.  He also iterated that the girls looked tired and lethargic when the house came back on line. MRLCA!!!!

i think rlc finaly got totaly into two pleasures jobs mode,their Barca girls will be online for us(for the shows,bates and bla bla)then offline to private services duty,Rlc always evolving.

Just now, ze81 said:

i think rlc finaly got totaly into two pleasures jobs mode,their Barca girls will be online for us(for the shows,bates and bla bla)then offline to private services duty,Rlc always evolving.

we can only speculate Ze!  i'm tired of being an asshole on this forum so i'm changing my ways 🙂

• Upvote 1