B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 April #5 / May #1

8 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LOL bold statement when you don't have a clue how she is when cameras are not around, she could be a cat in heat when nobody is looking 🙂

If she brings some of that heat back to B4 then she might not be so damn boring. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Sergio said:

I don't think there are many workers at work on Saturday afternoons

I agree. RLC might as well burn the house to the ground and cut their loses because they sure aren't providing the paying customer with their monies worth by being UM all the damn time!!

12 minutes ago, moos54 said:

For example, me 😁

Since you work on Saturday S-moos, it would be nice to put us a little info bubble to tell us the reason for this UM to B4...:biggrin:

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, zzakary said:

Since you work on Saturday S-moos, it would be nice to put us a little info bubble to tell us the reason for this UM to B4...:biggrin:

Je crois que cette maison ne coûte pas encore assez chère, c'est pour cela qu'il y a souvent des problèmes d'eau chaude, de parquets qui devient vraiment trop flottant, de la porte de la salle de bain qui a toujours du mal à se fermer ou s'ouvrir, de la piscine où l'eau est plus verte que bleu, et si je ne me trompe pas, il y  a souvent aussi des problèmes de connexion avec l'image qui fige souvent 
Tout cela pour dire qu'il y a plein de raison pour mettre cet appartement en maintenance que l'on pense qu'elles soient bonnes ou mauvaises

-------------------------------------------------------

I think this house is not expensive enough, that's why there are often problems with hot water, parquet flooring that really gets too much floating, the bathroom door that always has a lot of wrong to close or open, the pool where the water is greener than blue, and if I'm not wrong, there are often also connection problems with the image that often freezes
All this to say that there is plenty of reason to put this apartment in maintenance that we think they are good or bad

32 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I think this house is not expensive enough, that's why there are often problems with hot water, parquet flooring that really gets too much floating, the bathroom door that always has a lot of wrong to close or open, the pool where the water is greener than blue, and if I'm not wrong, there are often also connection problems with the image that often freezes
All this to say that there is plenty of reason to put this apartment in maintenance that we think they are good or bad

I'm not picking on you Moos, but if it needs constant maintenance then RLC should cut their loses and find a much better place that will not have the problems you mentioned.  They owe it to the customer to provide the 24/7 coverage that they proclaim in their statement!  It's kind of like B2, they took that apartment off line for 2 or 3 months to fix it and after it came back online, with the exception of adding 4 cameras, they didn't fix crap.  I know you are a huge supporter of RLC and maybe you even have something to do with RLC, but anyone that has been around RLC for any length of time knows that they never really fix anything.  All they do is put a bandaid on the problem until the next time they have to change that bandaid!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3