B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 April #5 / May #1

Il y a 2 heures, StnCld316 a dit :

A lot of strange things going on over the last few days.  Voyeurhouse.com had 13 Apartments now they only have 5.  Yesterday Spygasm.com was reduced down to 5 Apartments from the 11 they currently had.  Something going down in the Cam World.  Putin signed an agreement into Law which takes effect in November so it's hard to say what will happen with the Russian Apartments at that time. 

What does this law mean. What will happen.

No idea why Adelita and Ariela had to go outside before by the front door, they were on the bed giving massages, then suddenly left, the front door was half open as they were out there, then minutes later they came back and on to the bed continuing with the massage.

don't worry, Adelita, Olya and Ariela show you a real lesbian show and everything calms down, some girls have changed the sheets after maintenance, maybe the workers have soiled their beds

• Upvote 1

I just got home a little while ago from a VERY unusual day.  I'm still finding it hard to believe.

The first thing I did when I got home was read the posts to see what happened today which took almost no time at all because other than a few posts about the lengthy and unexplained UM here in B4 there was virtually nothing posted in the forum for any of the Barca apartments.  That's very unusual.

I did read Fagen's post about Adelita and Ariela going outside.

No idea why Adelita and Ariela had to go outside before by the front door, they were on the bed giving massages, then suddenly left, the front door was half open as they were out there, then minutes later they came back and on to the bed continuing with the massage.

That made me wonder who made them go out the front door and why and were they naked from massaging each other.  I was curious so of course I had to see it on replay.  It didn't look like anybody made them go, they just all of a sudden jumped up, put their robes on and went out the front door.  After a few minutes they came back in, went back to the bed and started massaging again.  Olya was there but she never got out of bed.  Very strange but what was more strange is what happened just a few minutes later which nobody posted on.   That alarm phone or whatever it is just outside Olya and Ariela's room went off and Ariela threw her robe on and went out and answered it.  Then she and Adelita went back out the front door in their robes and a couple minutes later they came back in each with a big suitcase.  Ariela took one into her room and put it in the closet behind the door and Adelita took the other one down in the elevator and slid it under her bed in her room.   Any ideas why this happened?  I haven't a clue. Very strange.

1 hour ago, dontgetnone said:

I just got home a little while ago from a VERY unusual day.  I'm still finding it hard to believe.

The first thing I did when I got home was read the posts to see what happened today which took almost no time at all because other than a few posts about the lengthy and unexplained UM here in B4 there was virtually nothing posted in the forum for any of the Barca apartments.  That's very unusual.

I did read Fagen's post about Adelita and Ariela going outside.

That made me wonder who made them go out the front door and why and were they naked from massaging each other.  I was curious so of course I had to see it on replay.  It didn't look like anybody made them go, they just all of a sudden jumped up, put their robes on and went out the front door.  After a few minutes they came back in, went back to the bed and started massaging again.  Olya was there but she never got out of bed.  Very strange but what was more strange is what happened just a few minutes later which nobody posted on.   That alarm phone or whatever it is just outside Olya and Ariela's room went off and Ariela threw her robe on and went out and answered it.  Then she and Adelita went back out the front door in their robes and a couple minutes later they came back in each with a big suitcase.  Ariela took one into her room and put it in the closet behind the door and Adelita took the other one down in the elevator and slid it under her bed in her room.   Any ideas why this happened?  I haven't a clue. Very strange.

I didnt see that thing with the suitcases, it happened after the massages ? Very strange.

Just now, Fagen said:

I didnt see that thing with the suitcases, it happened after the massages ? Very strange.

Yes it was strange.  I still can't figure it out.  I think there is a lot going on we don't and never will know about

2 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Yes it was strange.  I still can't figure it out.  I think there is a lot going on we don't and never will know about

Do you have the time for this thing with the suitcases ? I can't find it on replay, after the massage they went down to the kitchen, was it before that ?

Just now, Fagen said:

Do you have the time for this thing with the suitcases ? I can't find it on replay, after the massage they went down to the kitchen, was it before that ?

Give me a sec and I'll find it.