B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 April #5 / May #1

22 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Well that explains the suitcases but delivered at 23:35 and she didn't even come in the house to visit for a few minuutes?  Is Diane now living in Barcelona with her bf?

I honestly don't know, he was there a few weeks, so maybe. Diane was not very close to the new ones, so they probably had nothing to talk about 😉

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

I honestly don't know, he was there a few weeks, so maybe. Diane was not very close to the new ones, so they probably had nothing to talk about 😉

OK I should have just asked is Diane living in Barclona with or without him?  She must be or how could she bring their suitcases back late at night?  She certainly didn't come back from wherever she originally came from just to return a couple suitcases.

25 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

OK I should have just asked is Diane living in Barclona with or without him?  She must be or how could she bring their suitcases back late at night?  She certainly didn't come back from wherever she originally came from just to return a couple suitcases.

I don't know

6 hours ago, Sergio said:

RLC, will have to invent something, no longer has material for REPLAY, I believe that in a short time there will be some activities, to revive these currently dead apartments

here, I was saying this, tomorrow you will have something to pay for

• Like 1