B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 April #5 / May #1

Just now, Fagen said:

They been out all day I think and came home in the evening

..and went straight to bed I take it...😏

Tbh I haven't watched much B4 for quite a while now, so it's hardly surprising I haven't seen them yet...

5 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Still suffering from Jet Lag.  Those 3 Hour Flights are Torturous.   :biggrin:

I was told they were gone all day....I don't think jet lag is the problem!  People pay good money for these girls to go out all damn day and them come home late and do nothing.  Leaving 1 or 2 girls in the house while all the rest goes out and has a rip roaring time is not my ides of money well spent!!

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I was told they were gone all day....I don't think jet lag is the problem!  People pay good money for these girls to go out all damn day and them come home late and do nothing.  Leaving 1 or 2 girls in the house while all the rest goes out and has a rip roaring time is not my ides of money well spent!!

I'd love to see them spend more time together doing things at home but as I've said before these girls aren't prisoners in B4.  They are on vacation in a beautiful new city and they want to get out and explore and experience what Barcelona has to offer.  that's only natural and to be expected.  They are only there for a short time.  Very soon they will hopefully be spending a lot of time swimming and sun bathing around the pool.  That's what I'm looking forward to. 

• Like 2