B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 April #5 / May #1

Because I couldn't see shit last night with my eyes dilated I didn't have a chance to see the new girls and they aren't in B4 this morning so I still haven't seen them and none of you gents are posting your comments about them.  Am I going to like what I see once I finally see them?

Streams are so buggy, often black screen when changing camera and then when clicking play nothing happens, other times it says something went wrong with your internet connection, but no my connection is fine, it is a problem at RLC.

1 minute ago, Fagen said:

Streams are so buggy now, blsck screen often nothing happens when clicking play, other times it says something went wrong with your internet connection, but no my connection is fine, it is a problem at RLC.

yea, I got the same

Just now, Noldus said:

I've noticed that this happens after the monthly windows updates. Must have something to do with the Flash Player (it's no longer supported)

I don't know what it is but it sure is aggrivating

3 hours ago, dontgetnone said:

Because I couldn't see shit last night with my eyes dilated I didn't have a chance to see the new girls and they aren't in B4 this morning so I still haven't seen them and none of you gents are posting your comments about them.  Am I going to like what I see once I finally see them?

Check your PM

2 hours ago, Noldus said:

I've noticed that this happens after the monthly windows updates. Must have something to do with the Flash Player (it's no longer supported)

The issue is with RLC. They have a few of Long Java Scripts before the screen appears.  Flash Player doesn't help matters either.